fiduciary

Author Topic: Crossguard 2.0 and LS6-Reveal-Gullwing & Sid 2.0 sabers PRE-ORDER STARTS  (Read 11273 times)

Offline jameth

• Padawan Learner
Ordered my Reveal and Crossguard plus Sid.

Very excited.

Offline jameth

• Padawan Learner

I also may sell the Sid to get a Master Replicas.

I snagged a MR Sid case off Ebay when I thought these were coming finished.  Still an awesome deal and I am very excited but I may package the Korbanth Sid with the MR Case and Put that toward my own new MR Sid.

Figure $400 plus shipping for Both.

PM Me if interested.

Tom

Offline TheSaberCore

• Force User
  • Every saber has a core.
Ordered LS6, Crossguard and free Sid. Thanks Korbanth for doing these!
"Luke."

"The Belonging you seek is not behind you, it is ahead."

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
For those of you that may decide to sell your Sid,  please be mindful of the forum's trade Federation rules and regulations regarding selling here at FX-Sabers.

Offline Meatsweats

• Padawan Learner
Ok well got my LS6 and CG. Good day for Star Wars stuff. Looking forward to getting a hold of them.

Offline greekos

• No Force
  • wait.... what do you mean it's "too metal"
I didnt get a news letter notification and im not sure what the FB is =/
"This is a dude who, 700 years ago, totally ravaged China, and who, we were told, 2 hours ago, totally ravaged Oshman's Sporting Goods!"

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User

The preorder is now open for those who want to reserve either a Crossguard 2.0 saber or the new LS6-Reveal-Gullwing model - and of the batch of free SID 2.0 sabers, I have at least 60% of the whole stock still available, which means plenty, I mean plenty still left.  I will have a total of 250 free sids to give away to anyone who purchases 2 sabers.  The two you buy can be either 2 crossguard 2.0 or 2 LS6 or 1 of each.    those 3 sabers are valued at $750, so buying two for $500 means, the 3 sabers cost you $166 a saber...not a bad deal at all

Korbanth.com ? Lets fund these things!   - <------- this is the link you would click to make your preorder purchase.

I am going to start a new thread showing those that are paid up. so people can gauge how many are left.

Offline jameth

• Padawan Learner
For those of you that may decide to sell your Sid,  please be mindful of the forum's trade Federation rules and regulations regarding selling here at FX-Sabers.

Sorry.  Have not been of the Forums much lately.  Didn't think.

Sorry again.

Tom

Offline The Force Is Strong

• Force User
Got the LS6 and Crossguard with free Sid. Not sure if I will get them installed, but really looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

Offline Chowser

• Master Force User
  • Greetings Program!
Wow!

151 CG2, 159 LS6, 133 Sid2
And the weekends not over yet!

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
yes, it looks like there are more and more korbanth saber fans out there helping us all get what we need for our collections. I do this all for you guys, and I am glad I can make so many people happy with getting stuff they want....at least until someone tells me to stop! :)

So, 75 Crossguard 2.0 and 75 LS6-Reveal-Gullwing was my target number...I thought it would take weeks if not a month, but we blew it away by nearly double in 1 day's time, so I'll keep taking preorders and whatever we land on, is how many I will have made, so everyone can get in on this - so this is all good news and I think I included everyone from here, but if your new to this and want in -

Korbanth.com ? Lets fund these things! is where you can pre-order the new items.  if you want to be on my newsletter emails, then just go to Subscribe to our Newsletters

Appreciate all the love you guys share here...in a saber kind of love

Randy

Offline kokuryu

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Ordered my LS6, Crossguard and free sid.

So excited.

Offline I71A

• Padawan Learner
OMG, I'm so looking forward to the Crossguard espacialy.
May the Force be with you, always

Offline I71A

• Padawan Learner
Are you going to include a "Last Jedi" Blade Plug for the LS6?

Like the one shown in the Target exclusive Version of TFA.
May the Force be with you, always

Offline Nnaut

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
The emitter already has details which mimic the blade plug that you mean.

retrousse