fiduciary

Author Topic: Crossguard 2.0 and LS6-Reveal-Gullwing & Sid 2.0 sabers PRE-ORDER STARTS  (Read 11290 times)

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
The preorders will open Friday April 14th -

I will provide a link to those who have pre-signed up, and will post the link here too.

there will be 5 items available for purchase

1 - Crossguard 2.0 only  - $250
2 - LS6-Reveal-Gullwing only - $250
3 - Crossguard 2.0 QTY 2, and 1 FREE SID 2.0 saber - $500
4 - LS6-reveal-Gullwing QTY 2, and 1 FREE SID 2.0 saber  - $500
5 - Crossguard 2.0 x1 and LS6-Reveal-Gullwing x1 and 1 FREE SID 2.0 saber - $500

For those who purchase 2 of the new sabers you will get a $250 value SID 2.0 saber hilt, if you divide $500 by 3, you get about $167 per saber...which I think is a great deal. China had come up with the really great idea. They want to both help me achieve my 75 per saber goal and to give back in kind to all the dedicated saber fans who've stayed with us for the last few years.    They told me they'd give me a large quantity of these newly designed SID sabers that I could give away to any who purchased 2 of the new offerings.  I cant sell the SID 2.0 sabers by themselves, because it was my agreement with them, that I would only give the saber away if you purchased the others.  I realize you probably would have purchased 2 anyways, so now you have a bonus...either keep it, or replace SID 1.0 or sell it off to those eager to own one.

Here are the details

LS6-Reveal-Gullwing saber -

Machined metal shiny saber hilt that will be close to 1 inch inner diameter inside the main body
body slides apart for crystal reveal chamber
comes with both activation boxes - V1 hero with working leds, and V2/V2 graflex clamp for stunt saber
Comes with a saber plug, and (trying to make it have swappable 7/8 and 1 inch blade opening)
V1 Hero clamp has "gullwing doors underneath for another Crystal chamber reveal.
many others have made something like this, but no one has made one quite like this -

Crossguard 2.0 - 3 bladed saber

Machined metal will have the very low priced option to get black-rustic darkening
side blade holders will be straight and will take 1 inch main blade and 3/4 inch side blades
saber will have the battle damaged "gash" on side with wires
saber will be 10% larger in size than crossguard 1.0
saber will have built in on/off switch
saber will have side panel that can be removed for a light up crystal reveal
saber will have anodized red bottom pommel, and easier access for installers

Sid 2.0 saber -

Sleek design, saber is about 10% larger on the inside to allow for easy installs
Emitter will no longer be held on using SET screws.
The Red/Green Leds will now act as on/off buttons
The Sid 2.0 saber is free and can only be obtained if you buy 2 sabers at the same time at non discounted price

I am doing preorders in order to Raise the needed funds, (crowd-funding) fan run - the goal is to take 75 preorders for both sabers, and that would allow me to start the order with our manufactoring plant in China.  The cad files are already designed and ready, I would use the crowd-funds and then my own large amount of funding directly to pay the needed deposits and continue to do the preorder.  The date that these will be in hand is Sept-Oct-Nov time frame - once they come in, (all 3 will come to me at the same time)  I will email all those who've purchased and work out your postage and then get these all into your hands, a few months before EP8 - that is my goal.  We've taken steps to improve both quality and production times so these will not get delayed, since I'm only doing 3 and not 6 models to make sure we are not pushing our china machine shop too much

I know you all have alot of questions, and I am standing before you to say please trust me, that I can get these cool sabers created, and into your hands in the next 5-6 months and you will just simply love them.   I am very happy that you've all continued to stay with me, and this year, these 3 new models will rock your collection

Dont forget Korbanth.com ? Your home of the Saber - I still have in stock - MPP 2.0, Graflex 2.0, OWK, K4, DV6 and DM1 sabers

Thank you

Randy / Korbanth

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 04:21:13 AM by korbanth »

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
Re: Crossguard 2.0 and LS6-Reveal-Gullwing sabers PRE-ORDER STARTS
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 04:20:45 AM »

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 04:24:32 AM by korbanth »

Offline jameth

• Padawan Learner
As I mentioned I am down for a L6 and Crossguard with Free Sid.

What happened to the Sid finish??  It looked screen accurate in the newsletter and now is gone???

Thanks

Tom

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
the newsletter was a Sid 1.0 actual saber

the photo above is a CAD generated photo to show how it is designed...

Offline jameth

• Padawan Learner
Will the final version have the screen accurate finish or do we do that?

Also is there anyway we can get a non FX more accurate emitter area?

Either way it's an awesome deal and I can't wait.

As soon as I can I am picking up a Vader V and VI from you as well.

Thanks

Tom

Offline bruno1067

• Padawan Learner
  • Size matters not
Hey Randy,

I'll only buy 2 sabers if I get the Sid. Since they are limited only to 100 units, will I be able to know if the Sids are over before I pay for them?

Offline TheUnchosenOne

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Hey Randy,

I'll only buy 2 sabers if I get the Sid. Since they are limited only to 100 units, will I be able to know if the Sids are over before I pay for them?
He said on Facebook earlier today that there would be an announcement when they're out.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
Randy, Is the Cross Guard 2.0 aluminum or steel?  Held together with set screws or threaded?  Blade depth?

Thank you.

Offline GalaxyM31

• No Force
I will take two LS6s, and the Sid. I posted the same on the New Announcements thread also, just to cover myself. Thanks!!

Offline Meatsweats

• Padawan Learner
So have pre-orders already started or does it start when he releases the link on Friday?

Offline GalaxyM31

• No Force
They start Friday.

Offline The Force Is Strong

• Force User
I would like to purchase 1 of each to get the sid 2.0 as well.

Offline obione456

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
YES!!!
Will grab all of them for sure.

Offline Amadoa

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
What time will the pre order go live?

Offline DarthHall2311

• No Force
  • Not from a Jedi...
i didn't realise there was only a limited number of Sids available, I thought that everyone who purchased two of the other sabers were garunteed a Sid?

I'm interested in both the Crossguard and the LS6 to get the Sid as well though.

I've read that people are saying that Korbanth posted of Facebook about the new sabers but I can't find his page anywhere, any help/advice finding it?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 04:17:11 AM by DarthHall2311 »

retrousse