fiduciary

Author Topic: Blowing up Coruscant  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Choos

• Padawan Learner
  • Yep new
Re: Blowing up Coruscant
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 09:32:25 PM »
Taken me a few months to reply since I have been so upset at the loss of some many Hosnians.

I was thinking at the time of listening to the audio book (where they talk about dark energy and sub hyperspace) how when the new Republic was formed I bet their was a Olympics style panel running from planet to planet judging which would be the next core world and all the poor Hosnians were probably overjoyed at their planet being picked.

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2017, 06:27:13 PM »
I hope the do something original this time like,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BLOW UP ANOTHER DEATH STAR! :laugh:

Offline Blunt instrument

• No Force
  • Hello
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2017, 09:55:04 PM »
The other problem now is how do you have a Star Wars marathon? At least the prequels were original stories - even though we knew the outcome (anakin was doomed to fall to the dark).

With TFA basically a summary of the OT it just seems a bit repetitive to watch TFA again. I saw it twice at the movies because I was so excited with all the hype of a new movie finally. But I've never felt the need to see it again. The second time I saw it I almost left when it came time to blow up "Death Star 3". I just felt like i'd seen it all before.

Please Disney: no more repeating of material. With all the lucasfilm archives and money available there are many SW authors and even fans that could come up with some fantastic material.

retrousse