fiduciary

Author Topic: Need to hire someone for a saber build  (Read 2218 times)

Offline knightsterm2082

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Need to hire someone for a saber build
« on: July 20, 2018, 12:28:24 PM »
I seem to be one of the First people to purchase A lightsaber from Saberforge known as the unleashed.

I have had ridiculous problems after three days of owning the saber. 
I am looking to hire someone to put new electronics in the saber as I decided to pull out the original ones, unfortunately damaging them in the process. 
I've purchased a few sabers from various other dealers like ultrasabers and have never had problems with them

Could anyone advise me if they would have the availability to install a sound card that has basic features, swing clash, and flash on clash.  ( preferably id like someone to install an obsidian sound board, or of equal quality.  I would just need an estimate and timeframe on how soon you'd like to start.

May the force be with you all
Always.

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
Re: Need to hire someone for a saber build
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 09:33:29 PM »
You can see if any of the Mining Colony members has the time and availability to do the install for you. They, and the GUILD members are the only ones authorized to offer services on this forum.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline knightsterm2082

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Need to hire someone for a saber build
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 07:03:25 AM »
Being new to the forum, Im not sue how to contact them to ask them if they would be willing to do the build for me. How would I go about contacting them?

retrousse