fiduciary

Author Topic: MY ANAKIN ROTS FFX REVIEW!  (Read 7864 times)

Offline darth ian

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
MY ANAKIN ROTS FFX REVIEW!
« on: August 10, 2006, 05:25:18 PM »
This is the story of how i got my ani ffx...

I was sitting in a chair in front of the computer-totally bored out of my mind. so i go to google and think 'what am i interested in?' i think about my plastic vader saber. so i type in lightsabers. i see this advertisement for force fx sabers "what are force fx sabers?" i reaserch a little and find more about em. i then find this really cool forum fx-sabers. i wondered if you guys could give me some help abut em. obvihiosly u did.-thx! ;D.

anyway, i beg my dad if i could have one and because my birthday was coming up he said "if your good" i no this sounds really easy but being good was something that i lacked. ;D. when my birthday got closer and closer, i said to him "look!look! theres a website called thinkgeek and their having a sale and selling vader esb and anakin rots for $80! :o. BOY did my luck change then.he said ok you can have it. i was dancing for joy! my friends were gonna be sooo jealous. a week of torture i somehow endured waiting for it. but it finally came.

i got my mum and dad to come into the tv room... i hummed the star wars tune while i took it out of its shipping box.i told them to gasp when i opened the second box. i ripp off the tape, take a peek, pinch myself,slap myself, and was about to throw water over my head to make sure this wasn't a dream but thankfully my mum asked what the xxx i was doing. :D.i opened the box and was speechless."oh no theres nothing here in the box!!!" GOTCHA! ;D. Ok seriously, it was magnificant. i turned off the lights,used the Force to get my batterys and turned out the lights. i turned it on and saw the magnificant bright blue blades light waft around me. i was in fairytale land-without the fairytales, but the cheesy grin that spread across my face :D ;D. I had wanted to do this all my life. go outside and when cars came by i would turn it on and they would see a brigth blue blade emerge from the darkness. when they came by and saw it - i could see their brake lights flicker on! ;D. they would look something like this" :o :o.

i hope i inspired some of you first time ffx buyers

-darth ian

-P.S: Im only 12!!! ;D

Offline djforce

• Master Force User
Re: MY ANAKIN ROTS FFX REVIEW!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 05:51:49 PM »
same thing I typed in :o, it's nice to see young people on the site like me ;)

Offline darth ian

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 06:09:16 PM »
how old r u???

i live in australia-u?

Offline djforce

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 06:26:03 PM »

Offline darth ian

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 06:29:19 PM »
cool-u live in america???

Offline Anakin Starkiller

• No Force
  • I have seen through the lies of the Jedi!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 06:29:39 PM »
This is the story of how i got my ani ffx...

I was sitting in a chair in front of the computer-totally bored out of my mind. so i go to google and think 'what am i interested in?' i think about my plastic vader saber. so i type in lightsabers. i see this advertisement for force fx sabers "what are force fx sabers?" i reaserch a little and find more about em. i then find this really cool forum fx-sabers. i wondered if you guys could give me some help abut em. obvihiosly u did.-thx! ;D.

anyway, i beg my dad if i could have one and because my birthday was coming up he said "if your good" i no this sounds really easy but being good was something that i lacked. ;D. when my birthday got closer and closer, i said to him "look!look! theres a website called thinkgeek and their having a sale and selling vader esb and anakin rots for $80! :o. BOY did my luck change then.he said ok you can have it. i was dancing for joy! my friends were gonna be sooo jealous. a week of torture i somehow endured waiting for it. but it finally came.

i got my mum and dad to come into the tv room... i hummed the star wars tune while i took it out of its shipping box.i told them to gasp when i opened the second box. i ripp off the tape, take a peek, pinch myself,slap myself, and was about to throw water over my head to make sure this wasn't a dream but thankfully my mum asked what the xxx i was doing. :D.i opened the box and was speechless."oh no theres nothing here in the box!!!" GOTCHA! ;D. Ok seriously, it was magnificant. i turned off the lights,used the Force to get my batterys and turned out the lights. i turned it on and saw the magnificant bright blue blades light waft around me. i was in fairytale land-without the fairytales, but the cheesy grin that spread across my face :D ;D. I had wanted to do this all my life. go outside and when cars came by i would turn it on and they would see a brigth blue blade emerge from the darkness. when they came by and saw it - i could see their brake lights flicker on! ;D. they would look something like this" :o :o.

i hope i inspired some of you first time ffx buyers

-darth ian

-P.S: Im only 12!!! ;D

I miss those days, begging the rent's to get me something for my birthday...good times. So how did you like your new Ani? Mine should be coming in around a week from now. First impressions? (From a non-12 year old-fanboy perspective)

Offline djforce

• Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 06:32:29 PM »
cool-u live in america???

Yes, Atlanta Georgia

Offline Dark Skywalker

• formerly known as Dark Skywalker
  • Master Force User
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 06:34:23 PM »
This is more of a story then a review ;)

stay on topic everyone please ;)

Nothing Is Impossible

Offline Kyp Durron

• Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 06:44:50 PM »
This is indeed more of a story than a review, but I am glad that you like it. :)

-Joclad

2010...I certainly hope it's better than 2009 was! ::)
10/10/10~Well, so far with my Father's passing away, I'd say that this year was actually worse than 2009, even the fact that I now have a full time job (For now) isn't anywhere near enough to make up for that...so...maybe 2011 will be better? I'm not holding my breath... ::)

Offline Darth Tom

• No Force
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 10:39:24 PM »
I know darth ian im his friend i live down the street from him and i couldn't get him to shut up about it  >:(
im gettin an obi wan soon-i hope ;)

Offline levelnext

• formerly known as levelnext
  • Master Force User
  • you are what you is
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 12:01:21 AM »
Congrats on your saber man!  and darth tom: get it now! hehehe and keep us posted.
On a mission to constantly annoy C3PO!

--:CLICK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION:--

Offline Darth Tom

• No Force
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 06:56:09 PM »
i shor will  ;)

Offline Jedi Tom

• Padawan Learner
  • Twisted by the dark side young Skywalker is.
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 03:23:43 PM »
Very very nice review man that was excilent ;D

Offline Lord Clueless

• Force User
  • Saber Lord
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 09:58:39 PM »
Seema that Jedi tom-(darth tom) wont be getting an obi wan, but a yoda!
I cant w8!
i'm getting a double maul soon! ;)

Offline Derek Skirata

• Force User
  • There is no emotion; There is peace
    • www.myspace.com/jedimasterderek87
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 03:17:37 PM »
Nice story/review! I got an Anakin ROTS too & I love it.  ;D

retrousse