fiduciary

Author Topic: LDM/MH GK3 Run Spot  (Read 676 times)

Offline Darth Imperium

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
LDM/MH GK3 Run Spot
« on: March 18, 2020, 09:22:43 PM »
It comes with a heavy heart that I have to write this post. Recently my wife of 12 years decided she wanted to get a divorce. To make a very long story short we had just moved for her job but I was unable to find work when she decided to leave. I have since found work but it was a large pay cut. The divorce was just finalized and I got completely raked over the coals. She is in the military and they awarded her basically everything she wanted and left me with ALL of our past debts and financial responsibilities plus child support. So money is extremely tight at the moment. This is why I have to relinquish my spot on the GK3 run. I am hoping someone out there really wanted on this run or has joined the board over the last few years and wasn't able to get a spot on the run. The lightsabers are getting anodized now and the electronics haven't been installed yet so you could easily change the LED or FOC colors. It has been a very long time since I have been on the board so I don't know if I can link a forum page or not but if you head over to LDM's link you will find it on the very top of the un-stickied topics. These are going to be legendary lightsabers once completed and this is probably the only chance you will get to jump on this run!

Thanks for looking,
Darth Imperium

retrousse