fiduciary

Author Topic: Any room for improvement?  (Read 20249 times)

Offline Ketme-Hamje Traya

• Experienced Force User
  • "Our path brought us here for a reason..."
Re: Any room for improvement?
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2007, 08:12:23 PM »
I tryed that a long time ago with a cannibalized LED and a 9volt, it worked, then made an amusing ZZZZPISH sound, it made me chuckle. hehehe...oh wait, the moral! right...Never use a 9volt in any lightsaber that does not recommend 9volt batteries for use.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 08:15:06 PM by Ketme-Hamje Traya »
"...there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
-Darth Traya

Offline Lord Clueless

• Force User
  • Saber Lord
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2007, 08:18:57 PM »
i hope they make some improvement on the maul-im gonna hold off buyin 1 just yet...... ::)

Offline QUINLAN VOS

• Formerly known as Acampa
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Feel the Force
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2007, 08:21:33 PM »
Theres not much they can do.  its actually quite close to the size of the prop used, and they blades have to stay thick due to the wobblyness.  What do you think would be a good mod to the maul?
"Two Morgukai against one wounded Jedi? Seems unfair. Would it help if I closed my eyes?"
―Quinlan Vos

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2007, 10:21:31 PM »
I think MR should offer removeable blades with luxeons. Perhaps as an Elite FX package....Jus a thought. The could put some of us DIY'ers to work on commission to do so...HINT HINT HINT...;D

Offline QUINLAN VOS

• Formerly known as Acampa
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Feel the Force
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2007, 10:23:29 PM »
I think MR should offer removeable blades with luxeons. Perhaps as an Elite FX package....Jus a thought. The could put some of us DIY'ers to work on commission to do so...HINT HINT HINT...;D

Yes.  A maul Lux would be nice and light.
"Two Morgukai against one wounded Jedi? Seems unfair. Would it help if I closed my eyes?"
―Quinlan Vos

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2007, 10:37:52 PM »
I really don't mind the weight really, just te fact that once you get it spinning really quick, it's harder than a rabid gundark to stop. ;)

retrousse