fiduciary

Author Topic: How to assemble cross guard 2.0?  (Read 2649 times)

Offline DarthPO

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
How to assemble cross guard 2.0?
« on: November 06, 2019, 02:08:54 PM »
Hi

I am a padawan to custom Sabers and had ordered  a empty crossgaurd  2.0 however I have just figured out how to do the crystal but I’m quite confused how to assemble the other parts . For example the red wire on the out side. The instructions that came with it were pretty much useless  to me for the crystal but I haven’t got anything else for the other stuff. How do I take it apart to install the wire or do I not need to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Offline SilantStrike

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?

Offline DarthPO

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: How to assemble cross guard 2.0?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 05:46:08 AM »
This may help
[WIP] Proffieboard Neopixel Crossguard w/ accuracy upgrades | The Rebel Armory [nofollow]

Thanks for the link. Will read it when i have time does it say how to remove the top part from the main body. As for some reason i cant figure it out.

Offline Megtooth Sith

• No Force
  • Having fun learning the hobby.
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 09:47:18 AM »
There are 4 allen key set screws, 2 on each side, that must be removed.  You can see the hex keys through the holes in the sides of the top of the emitter.

Offline DarthPO

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 12:55:12 PM »
Thank you have managed to take it apart, one last thing was the holes the red wire goes though how do I keep them to stay in place as they seem to fall out? I am new to their type of stuff so apologies in advanced .

retrousse