fiduciary

Author Topic: Ultimate works Obi Wan Chassis  (Read 1395 times)

Offline awhite89

• No Force
  • You must feel the force around you
Ultimate works Obi Wan Chassis
« on: March 14, 2018, 07:18:47 AM »
I have not had much luck finding a crystal chamber chassis for this particular saber. Is there anyone here with a source for a chassis on this design? For those of you who have experience with this hilt the ID is a standard 0.99" but the metal plate that covers the grooves reduces the ID to 0.977" which is very odd.
Should I continue my search or improvise with a 0.99" chassis from goth3designs? I have only found one person so far currently working on a cc chassis for this and am hoping someone on here has experience with this and can shed some light on this matter for me.

Thank you and MTFBWY
Livin the dream, one day at a time

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
Re: Ultimate works Obi Wan Chassis
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 04:14:55 PM »
Try Goth3 Designs. Darth Ryo has a website and makes state of the art 3-d printed chasiss for many different hilts.

Offline awhite89

• No Force
  • You must feel the force around you
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 09:01:57 AM »
Thank you, I did try emailing him and am currently awaiting a response. I could probably make his chassis's work but want to make sure before investing $100 on printed parts
Livin the dream, one day at a time

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 02:44:18 PM »
He is in France I believe. He will get back to you. Cost is not cheap, true, but it makes for a much cleaner, efficient install.

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 03:36:53 PM »
There's a reason you haven't found much, it's because there's  no room in that saber for a CC the internals are taking up with battery, soundboard and speaker.
Unless you don't want any sound or lighting.

And if you could fit one it's going to be pretty crummy as the internals are also very narrow.
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

retrousse