fiduciary

Author Topic: Vader's Vault MPP  (Read 12623 times)

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Re: Vader's Vault MPP
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2017, 11:59:01 AM »
You can set a longer delay on the deactivation so that you do not deactivate it by accident.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2017, 03:20:11 PM »
You can set a longer delay on the deactivation so that you do not deactivate it by accident.

Nice! Has this always been the case or is this a new feature?

Offline fsuman110

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2017, 09:33:27 PM »

Sweet! I did not know that. I'll take a look at that. Is it normal though that the activation button doesn't have quite the same tactile feel as other buttons? Like there's not much "click" to it. That's just the way that particular activation switch works? If so then no worries.

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2017, 12:31:28 PM »
It is.  Some are less "clicky" than others.  If it bothers you, it is no problem to send it back and we can "loosen it up". 

Facebook: VVFB

Offline fsuman110

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2017, 04:25:08 PM »
It is.  Some are less "clicky" than others.  If it bothers you, it is no problem to send it back and we can "loosen it up".

Thanks for the reply! If the button is supposed to be that way and is working as intended, then I'm totally fine with it. The comparative lack of "clickiness" doesn't seem to have any affect on the button actually working, so I think it's fine. Again I very much appreciate your responses here! Thank you for the peace of mind.

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2017, 07:57:02 PM »
Anyone else receive theirs? Was hoping to see some pics surfacing.

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2017, 01:13:33 PM »
Just got a shipping notification!  :grin:

Offline fsuman110

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »
Here ya go Korvus!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:39:52 PM by fsuman110 »

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2017, 08:02:50 PM »
Looks great! That is also a classy display you've got there. What kind of cases are those?

Offline fsuman110

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2017, 12:15:15 AM »
Looks great! That is also a classy display you've got there. What kind of cases are those?

They're actually from the dollar store called Daiso here in Japan. They look pretty nice, but are actually just cheap plastic. Perfect for display though! They're just three separate ones stacked on top of each other.

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2017, 08:57:53 AM »

They're actually from the dollar store called Daiso here in Japan. They look pretty nice, but are actually just cheap plastic. Perfect for display though! They're just three separate ones stacked on top of each other.

I was thinking they appeared to be stacked. Fooled me on the quality though. They look solid. Any idea what they are meant for?

Sorry for the sidetrack. Looks like it's just you and me on this board anyway.  :cheesy:

Offline fsuman110

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2017, 03:53:48 PM »

I was thinking they appeared to be stacked. Fooled me on the quality though. They look solid. Any idea what they are meant for?

Sorry for the sidetrack. Looks like it's just you and me on this board anyway.  :cheesy:

They actually are pretty solid. The dollar stores in Japan are freaking amazing. Those cases are indeed display cases though. Mostly for action figures I think, but they sell several different kinds in various shapes and sizes. And I think it looks pretty decent considering I only spent about $3 on the entire display.

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2017, 06:03:27 PM »

They actually are pretty solid. The dollar stores in Japan are freaking amazing. Those cases are indeed display cases though. Mostly for action figures I think, but they sell several different kinds in various shapes and sizes. And I think it looks pretty decent considering I only spent about $3 on the entire display.

Only $3? That's insane. I think they look great.

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2017, 01:36:27 PM »
My saber just arrived. Quick first impressions are this thing is sexy, SUPER bright, and it sounds amazing. The expected VV quality is there in spades. The included sound founts are superb and the fact they made sure to adjust some of the inaccuracies found in the initial ESB version is extremely appreciated. Now, I have to go play with my new toy. It's soooooooooooooooo bright!

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2017, 12:51:18 PM »
Did you try the delayed deactivation Luminara suggested, fsuman? I do find myself accidentally deactivating the saber quite often and was wondering if the delay helped.

retrousse