fiduciary

Author Topic: Full Maul mini Kit available from the MR store!  (Read 4677 times)

Offline Kyle Katarnn

• Formerly know as Kyle Katarn
  • Master Force User
  • The Sarlacc found me somewhat indigestable, Solo.
Re: Full Maul mini Kit available from the MR store!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 09:46:50 PM »
I don't really like to buy from ebay cause sometimes it's a ripoff. That would be nice if someone can get it for me, but I don't know how would that work.

Offline Snoballz

• Master Force User
  • a toy never played with is not a toy at all
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 09:58:30 PM »
I was just kidding about the ebay thing.  Since these are available from MR again, there's no need to pay the outrageous prices that some ebay sellers are asking for them. 

Funny that you memtioned an ebay ripoff.  The only time I've been burned on ebay was on a Maul CS mini.  Luckily, PayPal refunded my $$.

Offline Kyle Katarnn

• Formerly know as Kyle Katarn
  • Master Force User
  • The Sarlacc found me somewhat indigestable, Solo.
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 10:01:36 PM »
I know, I know you were J/K.  Sometimes I do shop if it's a good deal and if the seller has good reputation, other than that I try to avoid ebay.

Offline Darksider1999

• Force User
  • This is getting expensive
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 09:06:55 PM »
It sucks that they made a horrible exclusive (IMO, anyway) with the 2006 sets, because I would totally buy the '05 set if it came with the 06 coupons.  I guess it would have been too convenient for them to have made that an option.....It's pretty messed up that I'd have to pay $110 to get that full Maul mini, because I've been after that one for several months now.  If there are any 06 CS members feeling charitable today, please PM me!   ;D 

Offline benlurkin

• Master Force User
  • aka benlurkin
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 09:20:03 PM »
Well it really is a matter of the coupons for me for the 06 CS, I've already made back my membership dues this year, and last year I really saved a ton.  If you're gonna order from MR in any amount it really is something to consider, goofy looking Mace or not. :D

Offline benlurkin

• Master Force User
  • aka benlurkin
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 09:21:50 PM »
Sorry to double up but thought I should mention that jedi_bailinski is doing a mini full maul group order for $65 shipped anywhere in the US, details can be found in this thread at RS.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 09:30:32 PM by Luke Skywalker »

retrousse