fiduciary

Author Topic: whats your Favorate jedi in Clone Wars Animated Series and why?  (Read 13065 times)

Offline Smokiewan

• Master Force User
  • Canadian Jedi do it in the snow
Re: whats your Favorate jedi in Clone Wars Animated Series and why?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2010, 08:56:21 AM »
In the original Clone Wars series, I'd have to go with Obi-Wan. I just love the way he destroyed Durge. He kicked tires!

As for the new animated series, I'm going with Ashoka. She's a character made for the kids, I'm aware. But she doesn't fight like a kid. Besides, I'm really interested with what lies in her path. Because I don't know what will happen with her, I find myself longing to hear her story. That makes her more interesting than others to me.

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2010, 09:06:55 AM »
from the ORIGINAL clone wars animated series I have to say windu.. He punched a driod army to death, perfert example of the shatter point. not seen again till Caedus used it against a mando unless Im missing an example.   And its further proof that jedi use a lightsabers because they want to give you a small chance.. lol

Ok.... I'll agree with this one... that WAS impressive...

BUT... I tend to lean on Obi-Wan....

Best sense of humor/wit...and I troop as him in the Rebel Legion... so I'm biased... :P

Offline DariusZelke

• Padawan Learner
  • Jedi Knight Darius Zelke
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 11:57:24 AM »
Such a hard question to answer in my opinion. I have a few favorite Jedi. In this series, master Plo Koon, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, and Kit Firsto are my favs.
Plo Koon: Because he's an awesome lightsaber duelist, and a powerful force user. I really like his Kryptic Mage-like personality.
Obi-Wan: Because "He's wise as Master Yoda, and powerful as Master Windu." as Anakin would say. But he's a great leader, a great role model, and he kicks Grevious tail with his mad saber skills!
Mace Windu: He's one of the best saber suelists to ever grace the galaxy, he's second in command to Yoda, even though he used to be FIRST, and because he kicks major tail.
Finally, Kit Fisto: He's JAMAICAN! And because he's a master of Shii-Cho and he's great with the Force.
I'm sure there'll be more but yea... those are my favs.
"It takes a strong man to fall to the dark side, but it takes an even stronger man to stay true to the light!"
-Ulin Marek (me)
"If he is not the Chosen One, then we must realize that with his power this could be a very dangerous place for him to be."
-Qui Gon Jinn

Offline harcopolo2

• Force User
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 12:13:09 PM »
Hmm well I like a lot of the characters as well, but I think my favorite would have to be General Kenobi.  The humor is what does it I think :P  Although I have to say, the Anakin in the clone wars is a heck of a lot better than the one from the prequels...

Snips is a pretty cool character, she seems more interesting and less like a kid in the latest episodes.  I can't wait to c what happens to her!

Offline shinrashinra

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 11:08:35 AM »
My favorite jedi is obi-wan because he is always calm and he has a great power

Offline Smokiewan

• Master Force User
  • Canadian Jedi do it in the snow
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 11:57:07 PM »
The Original Cartoon Network Clone Wars was SO sick! My favouite character in those series would have to be General Grevious. Before his chest plate gets crushed and he disappears, he was keeping Ki-Adi super busy!!

The new Clone Wars cartoon has made me fall in love with Asajj Ventress. She has a sultry way of speaking and she can hold her own (so far). I'm waiting for her story to evolve.

Offline KingOfDathomir

• Master Force User
  • Call me... Old Master
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 01:35:45 AM »
Jedi...?!!  Must.. Have.. REVENGE...

Gotta go with the new Maul. 'Specially with them new legs in the Maul'delore arc. Ventress too, cuz she makes bald chix HAWT. Plus she got her own thang going now and I'm anxious to see what lies ahead for the Tank Girl from Dathomir.

Still got love for Obi tho, he's like a Jedi version of smooth ladies man Lando.

Korbanth Sid
Korbanth MW3
Korbanth DM1 v2014
RomanProps Inception Elite
MR 2005 Anakin ROTS LE
Korbanth Duke
HFFX ANH Darth Vader
SF Luke ROTJ Hero
Korbanth Crossguard
Korbanth Graflex v2.0 (Finn-flex)
AHS w/ Crystal Shard v1
Pachstore Shadowblade (SWR Darksaber)
VyleOne TCW Asajj Ventress (3-D printed, 1:1)
VyleOne TCW Pre-Viszla Darksaber (3-D printed, 1:1)
KR Sabers Kenobi ROTS

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »
We'll see if Obi is still like "smooth ladies man Lando" with Duchess Sateen in the next episode eh?

Which is fine so long as he doesn't trade his lightsaber for a *in Billy D voice* "...cool Colt .45".

That would be...so uncivilized.

To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Master Finariel

• Force User
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 08:52:30 PM »
Quinlan Vos is probably my overall favorite, he has a very unique force ability, and the way he is portrayed seems like a loner to me, which makes him a more mysterious character. However, if I had to go with an original season Jedi, Mace just can't be beat. The phrase "speak softly and carry a big stick" comes to mind because of how he tends to approach situations with wisdom, seeking peace, but cross Windu and that purple blade will be the last thing you see before your time comes.
"Loss of time brings least pleasure to the wise."

Offline ASCI Blue

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2013, 07:13:33 PM »
Plo Koon of course and I'll be bold enough to say Anakin. Plo for being vorlonish with a sword, Anakin cause he's a bit less emo and a bit more I'm gonna hack stuff to pieces. 

Offline DarkJediKnight

• Master Force User
  • InUmbrisPotestasEst--In the shadows there is power
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 08:47:01 AM »
Great question and a very tough one to answer. I think I have multiple favorites for this one. I'm definitely big on Obi Wan and Anakin for obvious reasons! They are a huge part of this whole story arc and almost impossible to hate. Ahsoka grows on you as well. She has a great personality and is very dedicated to her cause. I was actually very interested in Plo Koon as well when the story shifted in his direction for some of the episodes. I found him to be very noble and trustworthy. In a dark sense I also had fondness for Asajj Ventress. Her backstory was quite interesting and kind of sad to see what she actually went through. She had the potential to be a great jedi but because of her situation she harbored those "bad feelings" about the jedi because of the loss of her master. She was considered evil but yet was not that evil(as evidenced by her working with Obi Wan and even Ahsoka at certain points).
MR Darth Vader ESB(stock)
MR Darth Vader ESB(converted PC2)                                  
MR Anakin AOTC "Darkside version"(converted CF5)
Yoda Replica Graflex V(CF4)
MR Anakin AOTC(converted PC3)
Hasbro Anakin ROTS(converted PC2)
Parks Replica Graflex ESB/TFA w/glass eye(CF5)

Offline wolf10100

• Master Force User
    • Master Sabers
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 10:41:19 AM »
Definitely obi 1 for me. He has been my favorite character throughout the entire star wars adventure let alone the clone wars series.

His humorous, wise and very tactical in battle, he may not be the strongest saber dueler out there but his understanding of the arts of combat allow him to win fights you would usually bet against him for   
Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 12:45:03 PM »
Tano, she has the wise cracks, duels with 2 sabers now and is starting to move further than her jedi  training. ( but now the series is over i guess we'll never see her full potential ).
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 04:47:34 PM »
She has definitely grown as a character over the series and character development is good so I hope that Disney will realize she still has story potential even though she's not a Jedi anymore.

Indeed she might be a MORE likely subject to do future projects about precisely BECAUSE she's not a Jedi anymore, and may therefore have survived the Jedi massacres during Order 66 eh?

She could conceivably even reappear in Ep VII - IX; since she was so young during the Clone Wars she could still be around to rejoin Luke's restablishment of a NEW Jedi Order perhaps?
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline hedgehog1

• Simply Red, standing by
  • Force User
  • Never going to grow up.
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 07:47:19 PM »
Ahsoka is my very VERY favorite.

We learn of the world of the Jedi with her.  She has a mind of her own, is tough and still very caring.

Now - my favorite 'bady' would be Cad Bane

He has a awesome voice, and just 'oozes' danger.

retrousse