fiduciary

Author Topic: Juansith's DUALITY FONT CF 7+  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Juansith

• Master Force User
  • The Leeroy Jenkins of the bidding wars
Juansith's DUALITY FONT CF 7+
« on: February 07, 2016, 07:26:33 PM »
Another Superbowl Demo!!!

Here i present to you the:

DUALITY FONT CF7+

I always wanted to make a say "generic good for all" soundfont. Many font makers have made these kind of fonts successfully. You know, the kind of fonts that are good to have on your saber thats good for playing around and good for dueling without it being a themed or a character based font.

So this is my take on that type of fonts. But what sets apart this font from the other ones you might ask?.

For starters, like the rest of my fonts is 100 percent clean and untainted samples. meaning that i didnt remix them or messed with the original sounds.

More importantly, this font has some of the cleanest samples youve ever heard. I just bumped into a some Ben Burtt original samples, i mean the ones unmixed before they became a saber poweron or a hum, most of the SW sounds were made from two or sometimes more samples mixed up altogether to make just one sound. Well, like i said, i got those samples individually. After cleaning them the most i could i used them for this font. Small details like the film projector sound Ben used for the poweron i managed to get it clean and unmixed, making a world of difference when remixing the sounds. You have never heard most accurate and clean power ons, hum, poweroffs, swings, clashes and lockups.

The other concept that makes the DUALITY FONT so special is Customization:

What happens if you, as a Jedi master, become tempted by the Dark side of the force?. You begin with a Lightside based font, but you may want to gradually turn it to the Darkside. That is why, at the cost of a single Font, i give you a complete folder with Dark side themed Powerons, swings, clashes, a special darkside lockup, Darkside spins, stabs, etc. Again, you will get a lightside complete font and you will also get a Darkside themed samples (the hum is the same for both Darkside and Lightside since its the common factor and, well, its supposed to be a single saber)

With this Duality font, it is YOU who decides how light or Dark you want your saber to sound. No other Duality font will sound the same as the one you create.

Accuracy, Extremely Clean samples, Customization. That is the main values of this Duality Font.

Here is a small video showing some of the samples, and i hope to see some of your own videos and see what do you come up with.

http://vid912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/Juansith/Duality%20Demo%20FX%20low_1.mp4

Hope you like it. If you have questions let me know.

Thanks.

retrousse