fiduciary

Author Topic: "MMPR" Power Rangers Font Coming Soon!!!  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Link

• Formerly known as airframe31
  • Master Force User
  • Soundfont Artist & SIG Maker :)
"MMPR" Power Rangers Font Coming Soon!!!
« on: November 14, 2013, 03:47:57 PM »
COMING SOON !!

"MMPR"

A font based on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

INTRO: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68486123/Intro.wav

INTRO V2: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68486123/Intro%20V2.wav

20 years ago this year, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers came onto the scene!!!  I was 9 years old at the time and all I wanted to be was a Power Ranger!!! The power ranger phenomenon spread like wild fire and it didn't take long before the world knew who they were! They are still going strong with there latest version Power Rangers Mega Force! FUN FACT!: Jason David Frank (aka Tommy Oliver / Green Ranger / White Ranger / Red Zeo Ranger / Black Dino Thunder Ranger etc.. )  Is set to make an appearance in Power Rangers Mega Force next year as the Green Ranger !!! I don't have any other details on it right now but It's worth looking out for! :))

I have been wanting to make a font based on them for a LONG time! and never got around to it..

This font is NOT finished and is only in the beta stage right now but I couldn't hold in my excitement to share!  I don't have specific details on the font yet either such as.. what board it will be for etc...  I will update as I go along with it but believe me, I will try and due this font justice as much as possible :))  Die hard MMPR fan right here!

I hope you enjoy the intro I made and I look forward to making this font bring back all those awesome memories ! Thanks ! 

LINK
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 03:51:38 PM by Link »

Offline Veldryne_Drakx

• Experienced Force User
    • River City Jedi (site still under construction)
Re: "MMPR" Power Rangers Font Coming Soon!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 04:04:16 PM »
I should be getting my stunt cast green ranger helmet shortly, should I review the font wresting the helmet?

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 04:10:01 PM »
I am not sure when the font will be done... This one is going to be difficult to pull off.  Side Note... I very much plan to get a Green Ranger CosPlay from Aniki Cosplay.

Jason David Frank aka the actor that plays Green Ranger,.. Aniki Cosplay is where he gets his Green & White Ranger Cosplays from. :)

Just have to save the monies! lol

But yeah! If you got something cool like that to show off sure!  Thanks for looking !

Offline Drazhar

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 06:09:46 PM »
Methinks you mean Super Mega Force

Mega Force was the last thing, Super Mega Force is the only way they can fit in JDF since it's based on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, and each member of the Gokai squad has access to keys representing EVERY OTHER RANGER EVER!

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 06:13:34 PM »
Lol, Yeah, Im still learning all the different kinds.. Im a little older and havnt really watched power rangers since Zeo way back when.. But its pretty cool stuff :)

Offline Drazhar

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 06:25:31 PM »
Lol, Yeah, Im still learning all the different kinds.. Im a little older and havnt really watched power rangers since Zeo way back when.. But its pretty cool stuff :)

I just know enough to know that the guy who's playing the role of Captain Marvelous managed to make the Marvelous jacket look bad.

I'm sticking with the Sentai as I have for the past few years now.

Still get all nostalgic about MMPR though, so I'm looking forward to this.

retrousse