fiduciary

Author Topic: Graflex 2.5 and graflex 3.0  (Read 9597 times)

Offline Rhool13

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Graflex 2.5 and graflex 3.0
« on: September 10, 2017, 01:38:16 PM »
I saw in a newsletter that the graflex 2.0 was being ended for the 2.5 and 3.0, is there any other info about what these are yet? Are they both updates to the 2.0? Or could one be a rots inspired graflex?

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
Re: Graflex 2.5 and graflex 3.0
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 03:06:11 PM »
I will share information and photos very soon

1 - Graflex 2.5 -  what has changed?  internal chassis mostly, we took advice from many who said, can you make this change or that change, and we did, so its better on the inside, I'll give details when these come in.  Second is the finish of the saber, is going to be top-notch...clamp, front ends, back ends...no one will have any surface issues, so plainly its just a better made 2.0 - but with enough changes to call it 2.5 -   People who already own a 2.0 might not really "NEED" to get it, but some will say its the best of the best

2 - Graflex 3.0 - were making a light up crystal chamber that will slide into the pommel of the 2.5 and take up 100% of the saber cavity, and will give the whole saber
a "revealed" inner working chassis.  This chamber is removable, as it holds itself in magnetically will be the perfect shelf queen for those who want to keep it on a stand, and can lift up the panels to reveal a working, blinking lights crystal chamber.

so, who do these appeal to?

2.5 is still for those who want a graflex saber handle that can be lit up with LED's, all popular sound boards and removable blades
3.0 is for fans who very likely wont install their saber with a light up blade, and sound boards, but just want something for show for lower price/display.

These will be out next month - pictures very soon

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 03:37:07 PM »
Will there be any changes to the "S" shape curve to the 2.5 emitter shroud area?I noticed the 2.0 was slightly different in that area when compared to a vinatage.However the DV6 was spot on.
Either way,Ill probably pick one up.

Offline Rhool13

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 04:17:11 PM »
Oh great they sound like really cool additions to the lineup! Excited to see them when they're all ready.

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 01:31:10 PM »
I posted a bunch of Graflex 2.5 and 3.0 reveal pics up on three different FACEBOOK LIGHT SABER GROUPS today, I would like to post them here, but it seems my photobucket account was hacked....and they wont let me create a new one...

if anyone here can access FACEBOOK -groups

Elite Lightsaber Society
Graflex Addicts Support group
or
The vault

if you could post the 10-12 pics up here for me, that would be fantastic

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 02:50:21 PM »
I would post them,but I dont know how to do so on this site.They dont make it easy.Tried flickr and photobucket and photobucket is pretty much un-usuable these days
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 03:07:27 PM by danzig »

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 03:25:10 PM »
Ok here they are...hopefully.Used imageshack

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 04:12:20 PM »
More...They look really nice!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:33:01 PM by danzig »

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 03:54:15 PM »
thanks for posting for me...there was a day a year or two ago, when I'd log on here and there would be 3-4 pages of comments, so I dont know why the traffic here is so much lower now than it used to be

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 12:02:09 AM »
Yeah.Im not sure whats going on with this site?Since I posted these pics on the 29th,the page has only gotten a handful of page views.Great site,but it dont seem to get much traffic nowadays.Anyway.Any new updates on the 2.5 / 3.0?

Offline Sethski

• Master Force User
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 02:47:12 AM »
They both look fantastic, especially the 3.0 reveal.

I guess with the relative quietness of the forum it's mostly just a lot of discussion shifting to Facebook, as there's lots of active saber groups there now?

Offline ShadyCanuck

• Experienced Force User
  • Member of River City Jedi
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 08:25:55 AM »
They both look fantastic, especially the 3.0 reveal.

I guess with the relative quietness of the forum it's mostly just a lot of discussion shifting to Facebook, as there's lots of active saber groups there now?

This ^^^^
Do or do not. There is no try.

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 09:14:47 AM »
I think there's just not as much excitement about the Graflex as there used to be? Everyone either has one doesn't want one or there's too many options.

I personally would buy these in a second if it was Anakin... I'd be begging you to take my money.

I think a lot of people are latching on to Facebook groups though or something? That or a bunch of people are just tapped out when it comes to cash for collectibles cause I myself and others have had stuff for sale on here for quite some time and it just sits there? Stuff that used to go in a blink!

I do have to add that those Graflex are really sweet though great job

Offline zombdweebie

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 10:08:29 AM »
I guess facebook is easier to access these days.

Will the 2.5 fit 1" blade?

Will the chassie discs from TSCC fit it? Or what other solutions is out there
http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Graflex-Chassis-Disc-for-PC-and-18650-S14-P860.aspx

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2017, 11:13:56 PM »
Graflex 2.5 is 7/8 inch blade like Graflex 2.0 is

retrousse