fiduciary

Author Topic: Never to old to be a kid  (Read 838 times)

Offline hammerhead

• No Force
  • Whaa does this even mean???
    • Get Reel Get Fish
Never to old to be a kid
« on: January 13, 2019, 11:53:55 AM »
I remember seeing ROTJ in Colorado Springs CO when I was 11 yrs old. I was visiting my aunt and my older brother and sister came along to. We were driving our Aunt insane, literally, she was/is a Nun, God bless her soul, and she was literally ready to put us all on a plane home. Seeking advice and strength from God I'm sure she came up with the idea to drop all of us off at the movie theater. We were given money for tickets and popcorn and whatever else we could want. We told her to be back in 2 hours when she looked at all of us and said NO! You all are to sit there and watch that movie 3 time's!!! That was the best day of my life.
Oh okay so hi I'm new to the forum and since I've been here I have already purchased 2 custom Saber's. One is a special one off, it's not from any of the Star Wars stories. The builder is a long time builder here and it was his first ever build so it's an honor to have it and it will also be the starting point of what I hope becomes a very large collection. I also have a ReY Saber that I also recently acquired, let's just say it's an incredible piece of art. I would highly recommend either one of the builder's of these two Saber's and if you are interested send me a PM and I will share their name's with you.
Did I say I'm new ? Haha so forgive me for my enthusiasm. This is going to be fun, expensive, but fun.  :cheesy:
🙈🙉🙊

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
Re: Never to old to be a kid
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 04:12:28 PM »
Welcome to the Forum.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline Darth Slater

• No Force
  • Once more ... the Sith will ... ah, nevermind
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 09:15:29 PM »
Welcome to the hobby. You're not wrong when you say it'll be expensive and fun. I was a little timid at first when I started shelling out several hundred for a lightsaber, but you get what you pay for and many of the higher end sabers are worth every cent. The feature, construction and overall quality is something else.

And you're right. You're never too old to be a kid. Enjoy!

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 02:01:36 PM »
Welcome to the forum. When I saw ROTJ I were 24 lol. :grin:

retrousse