fiduciary

Author Topic: Vader ESB + Anakin ROTS REVIEW!  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Darthponsu

• No Force
  • Lord Ponsu!.......... RISE!
Vader ESB + Anakin ROTS REVIEW!
« on: November 24, 2005, 03:08:45 PM »
FORCE FX just plain and simple ROCKS  my world!  ;D

Here is my story:

I have always been a massive massive slightly obsessed Star Wars fan, and when possible tried to collect as much kick Ase merchandise that I could get my hands on.

So when I was first introduced to the world of force fx I was like WOW , OMG , and I so need to have them!

My first fx was the Vader new hope , man was it amazing I was in star wars heaven!

24 hours later I had put my order in for a Anakin revenge of the sith!Then came the bad part! only 2 months after my purchase I was diagnosed with an abscess, and it was in the worst possible place ever! my but

It took three operations , 16 weeks of hospitals in and out, no work , no money! it took this long to get the problem sorted out!

As you can all imagine I was at an all time low and money was just non ex-sitant!

My main problem was my credit card bills still came in and my bank overdraft was going up and up
so I came to the decision I needed cash and fast just to help me out till I was fixed.

So onto ebay I went with a ton of my old star wars gear including my two fx and withen a few days I had made enough  money to keep me comfortable.

I was so upset that I had to sell both my fx but I knew as soon as I was better and back to work, I would be buying them back!

So the time has come! I have been back to work for one month and when my girlfriend asked me what do you want for Xmas, the answer was so easy!
After visiting this ultra cool site and reading lots of helpful info I decided I would get a Luke LED return of the Jedi 2005 fx!So my order was placed and my Xmas present was on its way!
Only took a few more hours and looking at all the kick Ase reviews on here to make me go out and buy an Anakin ROTS , a Vader TESB , and Order a Mace ROTS which should arrive any day!

Anyway thats my story , and today I was in FX heaven once again when my double pack Anakin/Vader turned up at my door!
Well not really at my door! I heard the sound of a van pulling away from my house , so I looked out the bedroom window and saw it was the postman
I hadn't heard him knock or ring the bell!  >:(
So I ran down the stairs in my Jim jams!  ;)   and out onto the front street waving my arms like crazy! STOP STOP!
almost got run down in the process he he

It was a total success though as he handed over the big package! YES! I shouted to the whole street , ran inside and got my phone out
And here are the results , pics are taking with camera phone so not the best!
If anyone is interested in which is the better saber between these two, I say BUY THEM BOTH!
You wont be disappointed! the Anakin is gorgeous, the hilt is so shiny and looks amazing, the blue blade is the brightest ever and can really light up the whole room!
The sounds on the Anakin are really loud and it has four! clash sounds also

The Vader is also cool but the sounds don't match up with the Anakins , except for the hum the Vader hum is just menacing , kinda like a sith saber should sound.
The blade is a gorgeous bright red also and the hilt is also very cool and far superior to the Vader new hope version.

So buy both I say! then you can relive the end scene from the empire strikes back!

Hope you all enjoyed my story and the pics! this is my first ever post
will post pics of my mace ROTS and Luke ROTJ when I get them

Cheers!  ;D
[nofollow]
[nofollow]
[nofollow]
[nofollow]

Sorry pics are so small!  :-[  Im not very good on computers and dont know how to re-size them !
Any tips would be good  :D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 03:16:43 PM by Darthponsu »
[nofollow]

Offline darthclueless

• formerly known as darthclueless
  • Experienced Force User
Re: Vader ESB + Anakin ROTS REVIEW!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 03:32:31 PM »
Welcome to fx-sabers.com! Glad to see another FX fan join the site. THis is the best community on the internet and is chock full of great information. If you need anything just give a shout.

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 09:11:40 PM »
Welcome to Fx-Sabers. Also wicked story. I am glad you like the sabers. Myself I am awaiting my arrivial of my Luke ROTJ which should arrive anytime now. I order it about 2 weeks ago and shipped out this past monday. So i'm wondering why it is taking so long. Well its not that long but i'm saberless. I have tried out the Luke ROTJ, Mace ROTS, Vader ESB and Anakin ROTS lightsabers tho. They are all very wicked. My personal opinion is the Luke ROTJ, it is my favourite. It seems to be the brightest, i love the color, also (in the movie) it was Luke's first made saber by himself. I have also heard that the Luke is the most durable. But anyone of them is a great buy. Have fun with all the new sabers your getting.
"Impossible, the Sith have been extinct for a millennium."- Ki-Adi-Mundi

Offline blahdude

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 02:25:47 PM »
that's the spirit.... gotta get em all!!!

Offline Jedi Ollie

• Force User
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 01:11:10 PM »
Awesome review, and super nice pics. Does the Vader ESB really lit up a room that much??

retrousse