fiduciary

Author Topic: my luke v2  (Read 3084 times)

Offline zed117

• Force User
  • The falcon
my luke v2
« on: June 13, 2015, 02:30:00 PM »
Good day everyone! after having sometime to play around and duel with it, I thought I would do a quick review of my luke v2 by Lord Bane.

TCSS was out of the ribbed choke combo, so I asked LB to go old school and use the ribbed mid section. I switched out the clamp card because I like this one for a weathered look, and to look different from my ESB saber.

I wanted heavy weathering, because I wanted this to be like what Luke's saber would look like after decades of war. LB really nailed it, especially when I told him to add it on the pommel as well!

I am a big fan of Obi Wans emitter, and since I imagine Luke using spare parts, I thought this would look better with the aesthetic and weathering.

I decided on a PC3 with Justin's Tri cree GGR for a yellow flash on clash. This is in my room with the lights on and window open, very nice color and brightness

Yellow FOC

I just want to say that the sound quality has blown me away! I have Juan Siths MKVI font and its spectacular! the Brightness is incredible!!! My only other saber is a Master replica ESB converted with a rebel here is a brightness comparison:

I love the weight and length of this saber and it feels great to spin, the ribbed section feels great in the hand, and the MHS parts are slimmer then a MR. I really enjoy looking at this and lighting it up.
I recently ordered a VV battle wrap havoc RGB, so I will have two great lightsabers in my collection!
 :))

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 02:38:01 PM by zed117 »
May the force be with you, always.

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
Re: my luke v2
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 11:35:18 AM »
Old school MHS Luke V2's were the standard back in the day for their great durability. I owned and used so many over the years because of that. Have fun with it, man.

retrousse