fiduciary

Author Topic: The Good News Cafe  (Read 119228 times)

Offline Aelde Renn

• Experienced Force User
Re: The Good News Cafe
« Reply #330 on: September 12, 2010, 02:21:28 AM »
My daughter just got her license this year in Mo.  She got her permit shortly after turning 15, and got her license on her Birthday when she turned 16.  Makes me feel old sometimes!

Anything worth doing is worth doing right; anything worth having is worth waiting for!

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
« Reply #331 on: September 15, 2010, 02:26:10 PM »
My Facebook update for today... :D

4 years ago today, I made a solemn vow to be faithful, love, honor and cherish the most precious girl in the world...and I am thankful and grateful to be able to call her both my lovely wife and mother of my boy...Happy Anniversary, Mellie! I love you!

Offline Wolfen

• Master Force User
« Reply #332 on: September 15, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »
Happy Anniversary Caine!

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
    • Durangus Designs on IRA
« Reply #333 on: September 15, 2010, 03:16:55 PM »
Happy Anniversary Caine! :)

-Graphic Designer (See Bottom Link)-

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline nartules

• Master Force User
« Reply #334 on: September 15, 2010, 05:40:34 PM »
happy anniversay and here's looking forward to many more :)

Time will bring the real end of our trial.  One day they'll be no remnants

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #335 on: September 15, 2010, 08:30:15 PM »
Congratulations to all Good News Bearers.  ;D

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #336 on: September 15, 2010, 10:11:06 PM »
Congrats, Caine :)

Blessing to you and Mellie for 4 times 4 times 4 to the fourth more years to come :)

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
    • Durangus Designs on IRA
« Reply #337 on: September 16, 2010, 10:24:46 PM »
Popping in here to mention the blessing God has given me... I was approved by YODA to offer my services as a Graphic Designer on the forums. I'm finishing the last sets of samples and I'll be out of town for the weekend, but expect to see a thread in The Mining Colony sometime early next week... :)

I'm excited to be able to offer my skillset to Fx-Sabers... and thrilled to challenge myself to devise new ways to make this hobby more distinguished than it already is in the Graphics World.

Thank you all to those who have supported me through the process of going over design after design and template after template... you know who you are :).

It'll be great to work aside people like JYN as well. I'm hoping that what we have to offer will complement each other to perfect the Graphics Area. I do want to mention that.. I'm not here to compete with JYN. If anything, I hope we get to work together. :)

A special thank you to Master Yoda for allowing me this honor and privilege.

-MD

-Graphic Designer (See Bottom Link)-

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #338 on: September 16, 2010, 11:35:12 PM »
Popping in here to mention the blessing God has given me... I was approved by YODA to offer my services as a Graphic Designer on the forums. I'm finishing the last sets of samples and I'll be out of town for the weekend, but expect to see a thread in The Mining Colony sometime early next week... :)

I'm excited to be able to offer my skillset to Fx-Sabers... and thrilled to challenge myself to devise new ways to make this hobby more distinguished than it already is in the Graphics World.

Thank you all to those who have supported me through the process of going over design after design and template after template... you know who you are :).

It'll be great to work aside people like JYN as well. I'm hoping that what we have to offer will complement each other to perfect the Graphics Area. I do want to mention that.. I'm not here to compete with JYN. If anything, I hope we get to work together. :)

A special thank you to Master Yoda for allowing me this honor and privilege.

-MD

No surprise you got the job, MD. Congratulations! =D

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #339 on: September 17, 2010, 09:38:58 PM »
Congrats MD... I knew you'd get approved :)

You'll do great with this, and I recommend you highly.

... and no worries... we both contribute differently to our little community we love, in our own unique ways :)

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #340 on: September 17, 2010, 09:43:11 PM »
Alright... quick post on this...

As many of you may know... my son has been sick these last couple of months... labored breathing spells... a hospital stay, etc.

Had another rough night last night...

8 plus breathing treatments in 24 hours, multiple pukes later...

Here is why it is in this section... it is Good News because the doctor FINALLY diagonsed him with asthma.

Meaning... a daily breathing treatment regime (instead of as needed)...

For now... battling this spell over the weekend with more multiple breathing treatments...AND steroids...

Rough for a 14 month old baby... please keep him in your prayers... and hopefully he'll grow out of it.

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #341 on: September 17, 2010, 09:58:08 PM »
*patpats Jedi Yar Nala and son*

Hang in there, friend. I was asthmatic when I was a kid, so I can understand what your son is going through. I pray that he'll outgrow it eventually. For now, he is very fortunate to have two very loving and caring fathers who are watching over him--you and God. :)

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2010, 02:26:19 AM »
*patpats Jedi Yar Nala and son*

Hang in there, friend. I was asthmatic when I was a kid, so I can understand what your son is going through. I pray that he'll outgrow it eventually. For now, he is very fortunate to have two very loving and caring fathers who are watching over him--you and God. :)

Amen to that... thanks Dearth :)

Offline DarkWalker

• Force User
  • I am the Ninja of the Saber world.
    • I have music on Newgrounds. Check me out ^^
« Reply #343 on: September 19, 2010, 04:16:29 AM »
good news, comp is up and working again + most of my song that i have put up on a site (Link in profile) are doing well, one it not doing that well but that was before i got my ear tuned in again. But yes, Oh and my GF will be coming up to see me next month. I am super happy about this. I keep my thought positive about everything, But the universe listens to everything we think, and gives it to us if we want it or not. but that is how it works and i live with what it gives me XD. But yes all in all good news for me.

I make songs. Check out some of my work. click the link in my profile to find out. thanks.

join the dark side.
we have crazy dance parties.

---coverted By HB

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #344 on: September 19, 2010, 06:53:46 AM »
good news, comp is up and working again + most of my song that i have put up on a site (Link in profile) are doing well, one it not doing that well but that was before i got my ear tuned in again. But yes, Oh and my GF will be coming up to see me next month. I am super happy about this. I keep my thought positive about everything, But the universe listens to everything we think, and gives it to us if we want it or not. but that is how it works and i live with what it gives me XD. But yes all in all good news for me.

Congratulations! =D

retrousse