fiduciary

Author Topic: The Good News Cafe  (Read 118861 times)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
Re: The Good News Cafe
« Reply #255 on: April 08, 2010, 11:35:13 PM »
Congratulations to all. God is indeed good! =D

Offline Jai-Kinn Jaden

• Experienced Force User
  • I warn you not to underestimate my powers...
« Reply #256 on: April 11, 2010, 11:14:47 AM »
Thanks, guys. This is an amazing community. Everyone I've met so far as been so positive and supportive...I don't know what it is about a love for star wars or lightsabers, but it draws a good crowd!

I belong to a few other forums for my other hobbies, but there is an unmistakable 'FX Saber forum vibe' that all others are lacking!

Its pretty much the coolest place on the interwebz. :)

Much love, much love!

Oh, more good news, my bellicose ultra saber came in from Nightwing the other day, so that means I finally get a bin 1 cyan saber to hang on to now that they aren't floating around anymore! :O Amazing color. Needs sound and a control box upgrade...in a future senario where I actually HAVE money  ;)
Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

Be what you are.

Bad company corrupts good character.

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #257 on: April 11, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »
Great! =D Someday, I, too, shall have a saber to call my own. :)

Offline Adegan4Antonio

• Force User
« Reply #258 on: April 13, 2010, 01:19:46 PM »
God Bless You All Too...Ther is a Great Awesome bunch of people here!!!!  I am blessed to be a part of the FX-Sabers site ;D  You All Rock with Excellence!!!

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
  • Imperial Royal Arms SaberSmith AmpTrooper Sabers
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #259 on: April 26, 2010, 02:34:59 PM »
Just wanted to report that I have been trooping events almost every weekend for 2 months now (partly why I have not spent much time on the computer. Also building sabers has kept me away. Pictures coming soon).
The other thing is I had started the Middle Georgia Amputee Support Group. We have had 2 meetings so far and tho it is still a small group I am starting to get people calling about it! So, hopefully there will be some new faces there next Tuesday!!! I am excited about this as this is another way for me to reach people and help in anyway I can. I think this is going to be a great group!!!! After we get some more people I want to do some outings as well like, Amputee bowling!!!!!  ;D 
Please keep this in your prayers. We can always use them! The Lord has been blessing the AmpTrooper (not my screen name but the 501st stormtrooper) and the support group. I have also been attacked (Satan) on both fronts! So, I know I am on the right path! Praise God!

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #260 on: April 26, 2010, 07:18:08 PM »
God Bless You All Too...Ther is a Great Awesome bunch of people here!!!!  I am blessed to be a part of the FX-Sabers site ;D  You All Rock with Excellence!!!

Welcome aboard. :p

Just wanted to report that I have been trooping events almost every weekend for 2 months now (partly why I have not spent much time on the computer. Also building sabers has kept me away. Pictures coming soon).
The other thing is I had started the Middle Georgia Amputee Support Group. We have had 2 meetings so far and tho it is still a small group I am starting to get people calling about it! So, hopefully there will be some new faces there next Tuesday!!! I am excited about this as this is another way for me to reach people and help in anyway I can. I think this is going to be a great group!!!! After we get some more people I want to do some outings as well like, Amputee bowling!!!!!  ;D 
Please keep this in your prayers. We can always use them! The Lord has been blessing the AmpTrooper (not my screen name but the 501st stormtrooper) and the support group. I have also been attacked (Satan) on both fronts! So, I know I am on the right path! Praise God!

Interesting. I was just on the phone a few minutes ago praying about something like this. There really are no coincidences...

Offline jock109

• Force User
  • It's a great life if you don't weaken.
« Reply #261 on: April 27, 2010, 06:25:37 AM »
[

Interesting. I was just on the phone a few minutes ago praying about something like this. There really are no coincidences...

Prayers by phone?  :o  No way! How do you know it really is the 'big guy' on the other end? And they say religion is stuck in the past but it looks like its all getting very 21st century! lol

No offense, just the way the sentence read made me laugh  :D
My Sabers:
MR
Anakin AOTC x2, Luke ROTJ (EL), Vader ANH (1st), Mace Windu AOTC x2,
Luke ESB, Vader ESB, Anakin ROTS, Obi Wan ROTS x2,
Luke ROTJ (LED), Darth Maul (Single) x2, Vader ANH, Luke ANH,
Yoda x2, Luke ESB hilt,
Other
Obi Wan AFBB Prop hilt, JQ stunt saber x2

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #262 on: April 27, 2010, 07:22:47 PM »
Prayers by phone?  :o  No way! How do you know it really is the 'big guy' on the other end? And they say religion is stuck in the past but it looks like its all getting very 21st century! lol

None taken. My bad. I didn't mean to say that I was speaking to God on the phone. I meant that I was talking with a friend on the phone and we prayed together for Amptrooper. XD

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #263 on: April 27, 2010, 11:11:27 PM »

None taken. My bad. I didn't mean to say that I was speaking to God on the phone. I meant that I was talking with a friend on the phone and we prayed together for Amptrooper. XD
Thanks, DB I really appreciate that!  I did happen to find a phone to God tho!

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #264 on: April 27, 2010, 11:36:35 PM »
Thanks, DB I really appreciate that!  I did happen to find a phone to God tho!

You're welcome! Nice one! That's probably the only phone I know of that doesn't have an answering machine. =D

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #265 on: April 27, 2010, 11:37:07 PM »
Just been reading and following your progress, Amptrooper, and I must say...you're certainly one of the bravest men Ive ever made acquaintance with. It would be an honor to one day troop with you, though Ill be either Sith or FeMando ;-) As would the Mandalorian Mercs clans across the US. Look us up! We'd love to help any way we can! Tell em A'den Ca'tra of Redwood Alliance sent ya :-p
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #266 on: April 28, 2010, 12:41:28 PM »
Just been reading and following your progress, Amptrooper, and I must say...you're certainly one of the bravest men Ive ever made acquaintance with. It would be an honor to one day troop with you, though Ill be either Sith or FeMando ;-) As would the Mandalorian Mercs clans across the US. Look us up! We'd love to help any way we can! Tell em A'den Ca'tra of Redwood Alliance sent ya :-p
Thank you! Maybe someday we will be in the same place troopin! I am truly addicted to trooping!
I was on the Mandaloian Mercs site as AmpTrooper. I am actually working on a Mando. I however am having a falling out with the Mercs site because I am a member of this site: http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com/forum.htm And this one: http://christianmandos.blogspot.com/2010/04/good-morning-devotion-to-start-day.html
I simply shared the address of these sites and many people checked it out! Most that did joined! One guy didn't like that I posted something that lead to a Christian thing and made a fuss. So, the Mercs said by their actions " Forget everyone else we must please this one person who was simply trying to start problems and just get ride of the post all together with out informing the person who posted it." Sorry, just venting.
I am a 501st member and I think that will continue to do just fine. I can post whatever I want about these sites and God on the Vader's 501st! Funny  stuff :D  Anywho, it would be great to meet up with you some day and go hit up some hospitals and make kids smile!!!!!

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #267 on: April 28, 2010, 02:06:37 PM »
Oh to shablah what the other jerk said. You cant make everyone happy, and there are more Christain Mercs than ya think ;-) Those who believe and believe the strongest are the most pursecuted, suffer the most.
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline docdoom

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #268 on: April 30, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »

Oh to shablah what the other jerk said. You cant make everyone happy, and there are more Christain Mercs than ya think ;-) Those who believe and believe the strongest are the most pursecuted, suffer the most.

I second that.

Offline fadeworm

• No Force
« Reply #269 on: May 05, 2010, 04:22:42 PM »
My wife is due to have our second child any time now! My fingernails are entirely gone with anticipation! Hehe, prolly a couple more weeks to go though ;D

retrousse