fiduciary

Author Topic: LB Custom Adi Gallia for Fleethund  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
LB Custom Adi Gallia for Fleethund
« on: December 05, 2013, 11:12:41 PM »
Hello All!,

This is a build that I just finished up for Fleethund here on the forums. This saber was a real treat for me because I've always wanted to work on one of these babies. The build was simple and fun. The hilt was done by One Replicas and done very well. This saber contains the following:
CF6.5 Sound Board, Tri-Rebel BBW with blue in series and white for FoC, 14650 battery pack with recharge port hidden in the hilt 2w bass speaker, custom greebie switches and a 7 segment red led bargraph.

Enjoy!

Bane

Pictures:

Video:
LB Custom Adi Gallia
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:16:17 PM by Lord Bane »

Offline Fleethund

• Formerly djrhymees
  • Force User
  • "Look at the *size* of that thing!"
Re: LB Custom Adi Gallia for Fleethund
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 09:56:10 AM »
An excellent install my friend and I could not be happier for the result!! This saber is a beast! Increadible loud and it's got almost no weight at all to it. Very bright and the CF 6 surely does an outstanding job. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the install so much LB. This is certainly gonna be my new favourite wielding saber, although I'll have to wait until spring before I dare try it outside (It's 5 foot snow & chilly right now,, haha).
I've been wanting a Gallia ever since I first saw Jangos build here on the forums a long time ago, sure there has been many Gallias since then but not that many with the fully working bargraph. So now finally after approx 1 year of waiting (due to OR's communication flaws) I have it in my hand. Haha, a glorious day indeed and I could not wish for a finer saber.
It's already my favourite and I'm pretty sure that this will never leave my side.
Thank you once again Stephen for an outstanding job and to all the rest of you a merry Christmas and have a happy new 2014! (I know I will now)..
MTFBWYA

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
Re: LB Custom Adi Gallia for Fleethund
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 08:57:39 PM »
Very nice!  Congrats on this one Fleethound.  It's a beauty and a keeper!

Great install LB!

retrousse