fiduciary

Author Topic: Galen Marek TFU SK Rogue Apprentice Run Spot ($150 OFF)  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Galen Marek TFU SK Rogue Apprentice Run Spot ($150 OFF)
« on: February 22, 2020, 02:29:20 PM »
Ok, so at this point I have sold a MASSIVE portion of my collection... (I'm not out) but I am greatly downsizing.

I'm not going to be selling EVERY saber I have but have decided to just have and narrow it down to a few and have been deciding what needs to go and this will be one that I will be selling...

So what I have available here is a Galen Marek TFU 1 SK Rogue Apprentice with proffie neopixel set up. As of this date I just talked with korbanth and this particular saber is 2-3 weeks out from completion. If you were to buy off of the website it could be as much as an 8 week lead time and $150 dollars more... if you've been on the fence about this one this is THE DEAL!!!

This is the "weathered" version and includes blade as well.

Pics provided by korbanth.com also video demo... and link to full description.

I am asking $600 shipped CONUS (Directly From Korbanth) name and new shipping addresses will be changed within minutes of purchase.

Any questions please PM me this is pretty standard and straightforward. Just a great opportunity to snag this awesome saber for a great deal...

Thanks for looking😁

https://www.korbanth.com/collections/neo-pixel-installed-sabers/products/sk-rogue-apprentice-saber-neo-pixel-installed

https://youtu.be/Xy4j1GfLajg
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 11:39:57 AM by Darth Brooks »

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Galen Marek TFU SK Rogue Apprentice Run Spot ($150 OFF)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 05:16:21 PM »
Also open to possible trade for a proffie pixel 89sabers/MW2 Windu

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 11:40:13 AM »
Price has been lowered another $50 so now cost is $150 "BELOW" run price for a now discontinued saber... this price also includes the shipping. (CONUS) don't take too long. Offer stands until she is physically in my hands😁 after that I'm moving to FeeBay

(Also still open to a trade for an 89/korbanth Windu... empty we can partial trade... if installed neopixel proffie. (If you have something else neopixel) I'll hear ya out and see?

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 06:35:49 PM »
Sold... mods can please lock

retrousse