fiduciary

Author Topic: FS: LUKE ESB 2.5 w/ NB 4.0, RGB Tri Cree  (Read 1713 times)

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
FS: LUKE ESB 2.5 w/ NB 4.0, RGB Tri Cree
« on: February 03, 2020, 01:25:57 PM »
Recently found out I need to go on a trip at the end of the month so need to liquidate my recently completed saber.

I'm selling a Korbanth graflex 2.5 with the TCSS NB4 RGB kit installed. The rear red button under the bunny ears acts as the momentary switch.
The Graflex pins were changed to one large one short as a stylized option. There are small scuffs on the grips next to the rivets from installing them, as well as some scuffs next to the graflex pins. The Nano Biscottie V4 on board is the TCSS extended board with the built in power extender. link to the kit used here: http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/MHS-V2-Tier-2-RGB-Electronics-Kit-P1543.aspx

Features:
Nano Biscottie V4 extended board
RGB Tri Cree LED
186502 3.7V Li-ion battery insert
pre-soldered wires for power indicator LED install option
ESB configuration with NO Mylar tape (will switch to korbanth "glass" eye if desired

Soundfonts:
BESPIN II -  "This is the weapon of a Jedi knight"
Grey Meat - "You underestimate my power!"
Dark Meat - "*Vader breathing*"

Looking for $370 OBO plus shipping, shipping from New England, USA

« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 11:15:51 AM by generalSkywalker »
"You have received a great honor, to be on the fx saber forum at your age. It's never happened before"

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
Re: FS: LUKE ESB 2.5 w/ NB 4.0, RGB Tri Cree
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 01:27:23 PM »
Price Drop
"You have received a great honor, to be on the fx saber forum at your age. It's never happened before"

Offline ms267

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 11:07:13 PM »
Hi,

I would love to ask some questions about your saber. I am new to this forum, so thank you beforehand for answering some questions that may seem obvious to some old timers. ; )

-  Korbanth makes a back end section that is reversible so that the ESB grips can be exchanged for the ANH grips. Is this the case with how you configured yours? If not, do you think one could fit those back end grips to yours? On the Korbanth website, it does say that this convertible back end grip is compatible with their Graflex 2.5 front end

- likewise, would you guess how easy it would be to exchange the bottom red button with a glass eye?

- Finally: is it a forum rule that all questions/negotiations regarding sales should be posted publicly? I read the rules but may have missed a definitive answer.

Thank you very much. Looking forward!

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 02:41:06 AM »
Hi,

I would love to ask some questions about your saber. I am new to this forum, so thank you beforehand for answering some questions that may seem obvious to some old timers. ; )

-  Korbanth makes a back end section that is reversible so that the ESB grips can be exchanged for the ANH grips. Is this the case with how you configured yours? If not, do you think one could fit those back end grips to yours? On the Korbanth website, it does say that this convertible back end grip is compatible with their Graflex 2.5 front end

- likewise, would you guess how easy it would be to exchange the bottom red button with a glass eye?

- Finally: is it a forum rule that all questions/negotiations regarding sales should be posted publicly? I read the rules but may have missed a definitive answer.

Thank you very much. Looking forward!

Basically, when putting the kit together, korbanth supplies you with ANH grips and ESB style grips. The bottom part of the tub is reversable, so when you unscrew the bottom part of the hilt it will reveal the holes where you would have installed the other grips. That said, its meant for when you decide which one you prefer. Once the grips are installed, thats basically what your stuck with. You can however buy a second lower piece and install the other set of grips on it so you can switch them out for which one you prefer. the pomel is threaded the same as the upper part of the hilt which is why you can reverse it.

Secondly, the lower red button is a thumbscrew which holds the blade in place. The "glass eye", which for the korbanth kit is just a metal screw shaped like the eye, screws right into place where the red button was. its very easy to hotswap the two to change it from ESB to TFA. I recommend buying a more accurate looking glass eye thumbscrew from TCSS as its machined to fit this kit.

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 01:58:41 PM »
PRICE DROP

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 01:56:33 PM »
PRICE DROP

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 11:16:01 AM »
HUGE PRICE DROP

Offline ms267

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 09:13:22 AM »
Hi, to check for clarification: this is a working saber that comes with a blade? Sound fonts already installed? Flash on clash?

Would you happen to have any photos or better yet, videos of the lightsaber with the working blade on it? And would you consider this to be duel worthy?

Thank you much!

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 04:14:55 PM »
Hi, to check for clarification: this is a working saber that comes with a blade? Sound fonts already installed? Flash on clash?

Would you happen to have any photos or better yet, videos of the lightsaber with the working blade on it? And would you consider this to be duel worthy?

Thank you much!

Hello. It is installed, but no i would not say it is currently. You can reinforce the chassis for this purpose though. I would not be supplying a blade but will supply a blade plug. Yes, it has sound as it has a nano biscottie v4 soundboard with the mentioned sound fonts included. The NBv4 comes with flash on clash.

Offline ms267

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2020, 12:15:06 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply!

Can you pls. clarify "It is installed, but no i would not say it is currently"?

From what I understand, you mean that though the saber isn't currently ready for duels, the chassis can be reinforced for that. Is that correct? (side note: Would you happen to know how this can be done, or know of a link? I have to assess whether I can do this with your saber if purchased).

Any videos of the saber with a blade in it to assess light/sound?If so, could you kindly post or send? Thanks again and much appreciated for all your help.

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2020, 01:26:02 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply!

Can you pls. clarify "It is installed, but no i would not say it is currently"?

From what I understand, you mean that though the saber isn't currently ready for duels, the chassis can be reinforced for that. Is that correct? (side note: Would you happen to know how this can be done, or know of a link? I have to assess whether I can do this with your saber if purchased).

Any videos of the saber with a blade in it to assess light/sound?If so, could you kindly post or send? Thanks again and much appreciated for all your help.

That is correct. The chassis is somewhat loose inside the hilt. You would need to reinforce it using foam or another insulator to keep it from bouncing around and getting damaged.

As for a video, I dont have one ready currently but if you look up nano biscottie v4 on youtube you can see the functionality of the sound board in other sabers. I can try to get a photo of the saber with the blade in it for you though.

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2020, 11:15:01 PM »
I think an inside shot is in order so people know what they are getting.
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2020, 09:55:28 AM »
SOLD OFFSITE. Please lock.

retrousse