fiduciary

Author Topic: Wicked Lasers (tm)  (Read 1839 times)

Offline WEDGE ANTILLES

• formerly known as Cobalt60
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • May the LAG be with you
Wicked Lasers (tm)
« on: October 14, 2006, 12:39:36 PM »
http://wickedlasers.com/products.php?content=gspyder

check these out.  and the price.

for ~$2k you can get a 300mW laser with a coherent green beam that you can see for 120 miles
for ~$200 you can get a 75MW laser with a range of 30 miles
(note: you don't need smoke or fog to see the beam)

you can pop baloons with them, light cigarettes, burn through sheets of rubber.  (check the videos)

Let's get something straight, you’ve come to the wrong place if you are looking for a laser pointer. We do not sell laser pointers. Wicked Lasers can burn, slash, melt plastic and when your lighter runs dry, it’ll even light up your smoke. This is a joke right? Well you can see here. Have you seen videos like that anywhere else? Didn’t think so. Can your laser pointer do that? Didn’t think so.

This is the real deal. you want to wield true power, otherwise you wouldn't be here. And since you are here, I'm sure you have seen those presentation or keychain laser pointers before. Maybe you even have a few lying around in your basement or connected to your keychain. Do you think you will light cigarettes or power a LaserSaber with that? We sure don't. Not even close. What makes a red laser pointer "ultimate" or "extreme"? That it can point a dot 100 meters away? Big deal. Ours blasts a laser beam for over 100 miles. And its the exact same size. It's so wicked, it will make you sick.

So what the xxx are these lasers? These are the same lasers you see being used by the US army to wreak havoc on the enemy's senses to disorientate them, and you think to yourself "What an overkill" And you know what? You're right. But who cares? If you find these lasers offensive, dangerous, or whatever… feel free to leave this website at anytime. We're not here to waste your time. We're here to show you what real power is. It's no secret that we're selling lasers here. And once you see what we're offering, you will be blown away.

http://wickedlasers.com/index.php
"The Star Wars story is really the tragedy of Darth Vader. That is the story.
Once Vader dies, he doesn't come back to life, the Emperor doesn't get cloned, and Luke doesn't get married..."
- George Lucas

Offline Jedi Kure

• Experienced Force User
  • And you will learn your place young one.
Re: Wicked Lasers (tm)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 02:07:37 PM »
That is truely amazing.

I like the idea of the lasersaber.
"This Weapon Is Your Life"

Offline thalantyr

• No Force
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 01:33:28 AM »
i've got an 85mw wicked laser it's cool but dangerous :/

Offline Vosk

• formerly known as BigT1981
  • Master Force User
  • I do not forgive, or forget...master.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 02:51:45 AM »
Hmm, I think something like that is pretty much illegal here in the U.S. in the hands of civilians.  Yes they have laser pointers but not no where near as powerful as those.

Offline Darth Resev

• Man of many names
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 01:00:27 PM »
Thats one of my fave websites now,a guy took a stormtrooper blaster and added a laser and speaker to it,the result is awesome
sig removed, ...animation not allowed

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 11:08:59 AM »
Man,

There are people out there that have been nailed for having laser pointers and shining them into the skies.  They "officially" broke the law under the Patriot Act, and the sad part is, because of the statutes, they are not considered prisoners, but terrorists.  Terrorists don't have the same rights to a "speedy trial" and all the other inalieable rights that normal inmates in a prison have.

That is for a Laser Pointer of all things.  I would hate to see where these things fall under in classification with the Patriot Act?!?

Offline Darth Resev

• Man of many names
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 12:35:24 PM »
thats too cruel :P
sig removed, ...animation not allowed

retrousse