fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for EXAR KUN (formerly SpaceWindu)  (Read 11036 times)

Offline TRDNiteLife

• Force User
Re: Feedback for EXAR KUN (formerly SpaceWindu)
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2015, 12:20:30 PM »
SpaceWindu purchased an empty hilt from me. We set up a payment plan and the saber was paid for in two payments. Great buyer.

5/5

Offline EyeoftheRaven

• Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2015, 10:03:43 PM »
I bought the Kota lightsaber with a photon string-blade and a second red string-blade from SpaceWindu.  Space has always been very helpful and wonderful to deal with, and this experience was no different.  He walked me through everything about the lightsaber, its components, and how it operates and I couldn't be happier with the product itself.  The photon string-blade that SpaceWindu made is really something to behold in person, with a great core that reacts with the photon blade to create an extremely real-looking saber.

5/5 recommended and I plan to work with him again in the near future for a project.

Offline Timo

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 09:38:24 PM »
Recently, I had the pleasure of working with SpaceWindu (Anthony) on a CFLS project.  We had been communicating about the project and planning it out for about a year or so, and we finally got around to it this year when the right hilt made its way to us.  SpaceWindu is the master of string blades and the CFLS soundboard from Plecter Labs.  When I got my hands on the "Dark Destiny" (Satele Shan inspired) hilt from Nocturne Armory, SpaceWindu and I knew it was the perfect hilt for a CFLS setup with an insanely bright Boyega blue blade!  Anthony is excellent with communication and an all around amazing dude.  Huge pleasure to work with and his work is top-notch!

5/5 without a doubt!
"Bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness."

Offline Starwinder

• Master Force User
  • I don't like sand...
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2016, 12:33:18 PM »
Space recently bought a couple GOTH chassis pieces from me - a flawless transaction.  Great communication across the board and he got his payment in right away.  He's a good guy, and I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.  Thanks!!

5/5

Offline Mewgen

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 02:41:06 PM »
Space purchased an Ace Rocket pommel from me. Received quick payment. Very easy transaction. Thanks. 5/5

Offline Darth PJs

• Force User
  • Don't Question R2-D2's street cred!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2016, 06:14:38 PM »
Just sold SpaceWindu a CF-LS and it was a great transaction. Excellent communication!  Thanks!

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2016, 10:10:44 AM »
I sold a CF7 board to Space Windu.  Quick payment and easy to work with.  Plus he's just a plain cool guy.  Nuff said. 5 stars! 

Offline darkblade

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2016, 06:44:17 AM »
5/5 Bought his Jacen Solo saber. Quick communication and shipment of the saber. Terrific transaction!

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2017, 02:33:34 PM »
Space grabbed one each of my replacement Romans heatsinks.
Always a pleasure to deal with.

5/5
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline Darth Smorgis

• Master Force User
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2017, 03:01:53 PM »
SpaceWindu did me a huge favor and hooked me up with a few un-common blade supplies that I was in need of.  Great dude and super cool to deal with.  Thanks Space!

5/5

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2017, 05:06:22 PM »
Space purchased a board from me and payment was immediate and a pleasure to do business with

Offline EV-9D9

• Master Force User
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2019, 11:05:24 AM »
Exar Kun AKA SpaceWindu made a neopixel razor blade plug and mini blade for my I3R2 neopixel saber. They are fantastic. I use the saber more with them than the actual string blade.

5/5
-Graflex V Replica - BB W-FoC - by Master Yoda - CF5
-Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH - BRG - Romans Parts Screen Accurate - by scottjua - CF7+CeX
-Obi-Wan Kenobi TPM - BB BB-FoC - OM Screen Accurate - CF5
-Stormtrooper - RGBW - JQSabers - Upgraded by Lord Bane - CF6+CeX
-Ventress (Force Witch) - RGB - Solo's Hold - CF7+CeX

Offline Nick Knight

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2020, 04:27:52 PM »
I just want to publicly thank EXAR KUN On an amazing Partial Neopixel Lightsaber He made for me.
 It looks absolutely amazing he took the time to make A video to show me everything about it.
 I knew that his reputation here was flawless so I was happy to be able to purchase something from him.  He went out of the way to make sure everything was what I wanted communication was Absolutely phenomenal. Definitely without question would purchase anything from him in the future.

5/5
"A correction added to one’s store of knowledge. It was a thing to be grateful for, not something to take offense at. "
"Choose what is right, not what is easy"

Offline ARKM

• Master Force User
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2020, 06:22:34 PM »
I bought some V2 Space Windu blade plug chips from EXAR KUN.  He provides a 4th one for free when you order three so I ordered three of them.  All four chips arrived super fast and communication was excellent.  Would definitely do business with again.

5/5

Offline ARKM

• Master Force User
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2020, 11:34:47 AM »
I bought some more V2 Space Windu blade plug chips from EXAR KUN.  Once again every 4th one was free so I got a great deal on them and like last time, the transaction went very smoothly.

5/5

retrousse