fiduciary

Author Topic: alliance saber discusion thread  (Read 17229 times)

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: alliance saber discusion thread
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2010, 09:14:16 PM »
Yeah it looks much more 'substantial' than a sink tube shroud.  :D For those who have received theirs already how is the weight and where is the balance on these? I know I should just wait and see but Canada Post/Customs is always so slow and I'm just getting all excited about these eh?
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
Re: alliance saber discusion thread
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2010, 12:16:24 AM »
Aw, thanks  :D

For the paint, I just did what is normally done for Luke RotJ V2s- painted all the parts a nice, even black, waited for it to dry a tiny bit, and while it was still tacky, scraped and scratched the heck out of it with several toothpicks and my thumbnail  ;)  (I recently finished re-painting my static MR Luke V2 to make it more accurate, so that's probably why I did the same process to Alyansa)

Wow... you're turning this into an "AT V2" :)

I'm LOVING this!!! can't wait till you complete it.... great job with the weathering...

So excited to see all of everyone's custom take on this hilt... in the end... a family portrait/gallery showcasing everyone's hilts would be a cool thread to start. :)

retrousse