fiduciary

Author Topic: What's going on over at LDM's place nowadays...  (Read 1717 times)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
What's going on over at LDM's place nowadays...
« on: May 05, 2020, 01:41:26 PM »
Hey everyone, I figured I would update everyone as to the things I have on the table these days since people seem to try to get all their information from facebook now, I rarely have anyone contact me through Fx anymore.  Rest assured, I do check in here regularly although I post very little (nobody ever seems to respond or show interest, so I figured why waste everyone's time, amiright?). 

Commissions:  Yep, I still have a relatively full build log all the time but it is almost wholly from saber sales through the LDM Custom Sabers ? Finely Crafted, Artisan Lightsabers since 2006 website and return clients who simply just email me directly. 

New Products:  I am currently producing multiple models for Korbanth (and they also sell through my site).  The most recent are the DF2 Katarn, Starkiller (SK1), MKVI V2 stunt and shortly the Bastila Shan staff, the return of the MKVI Hero and series II of both the SK1 and Katarn.  Designing and producing hilts in those numbers is very time consuming, of course, but I endeavour to produce the highest quality products for the community that I possibly can!

Bottom line, I'm around...I still have 6 arms and I still make awesome sabers with Plecterlabs sound. 

LDM
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 11:56:44 AM by GENERAL GRIEVOUS »

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
Re: What's going on over at LDM's place nowadays...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 02:56:30 PM »
Well,,as long as the six arms are still working, I guess that’s a good thing.  :cheesy:

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 10:38:34 PM »
keep up the good work marc, like others, I don't post much (generally speaking) especially recently. But always glad to read from LDM !

Offline Rusty

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 08:45:08 AM »
It’s been a very long time since I’ve been on here but glad to see you’re still here and doing well. Keep up the great work as always.

Brass Starkiller PC-L By Iggy

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 11:57:37 AM »
All 6 arms definitely still working, lol.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Re: What's going on over at LDM's place nowadays...2022 Update.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 01:47:49 PM »
Heck, I seem to be back on here all the time now, so I may as well make another update, lol.

Things at LDM Custom Sabers are going well.  I have moved more into manufacturing (mostly for Korbanth) now, but I also still do sweet sabers through the website and carry more than 10 great models of hilts.  The newest is the Sithstalker and they are really nice.  I also just did a gorgeous Mara and a never before done (fx ready anyways) version of Darth Malak's hilt (both are absolutely gorgeous).  I have empties and the option to buy fully installed on the site.  lead times are currently running 16 weeks (or less) and I seem to be easily keeping up nowadays.  (because I installed 2 more arms, lol). 

Anyways, you can always message me here on Fx if you need anything and although I don't do runs here anymore, if you ever want a top quality saber or empty hilt, take a browse on the site (www.ldmcustomsabers.com of course).  I also often have a bunch or RTS/Quick ship sabers there which go out within a week.  Some old stuff, some new stuff with virtually any sound option that you can think of.

Well, that's the 2022 update!  Have a great year and I'll be around.

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2022, 10:27:33 PM »
hey marc, happy new year ! glad to read you here !!

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2022, 12:49:32 PM »
hey marc, happy new year ! glad to read you here !!

You too Erv'!

retrousse