fiduciary

Author Topic: Billy Dee is it True?!  (Read 4559 times)

Offline I am a Skywalker

• Padawan Learner
  • I couldn't find a speeder that I really liked
Re: Billy Dee is it True?!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2018, 09:55:37 AM »
Yeah, I'm cool with some OT characters coming back but with Luke, Leia, Chewie and Han as well as appearances from C3PO, R2, Admiral Ackbar, Yoda and even Vader's helmet and the voice of Obi Wan all already having been in the new films I feel like their goal now will be to focus more on the new characters, plus we now have this new kid to deal with who can use the force (kind of been interested to what he will bring to the new films since I first watched it), cos he definitely didn't just pick up that broom :laugh:

Offline Seth Skywalker

• Padawan Learner
  • That lightsaber... is mine!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 10:54:10 AM »
Yeah, I'm cool with some OT characters coming back but with Luke, Leia, Chewie and Han as well as appearances from C3PO, R2, Admiral Ackbar, Yoda and even Vader's helmet and the voice of Obi Wan all already having been in the new films I feel like their goal now will be to focus more on the new characters, plus we now have this new kid to deal with who can use the force (kind of been interested to what he will bring to the new films since I first watched it), cos he definitely didn't just pick up that broom :laugh:
Yeah, Im wondering about that kido too. Could prove to be interesting.

Offline Jotun22

• No Force
  • You must do what you think is right, of course.
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 11:44:33 AM »
Yeah, Im wondering about that kido too. Could prove to be interesting.

I have a feeling that the kid at the end of TLJ is Rey's dad. I mean he had zero training and was able to Force pull that broom like it was nothing!!

:laugh: :laugh:
KR/OR QGJ - GGW NBv3
(In the Market for more)

retrousse