fiduciary

Author Topic: Question - Trade Federation Buy/Sell/Trade - How to cancel agreement.  (Read 1468 times)

Offline nobunaga

• No Force
Hello.
I had a bad experience in the Trade Federation this month. A member made a sell offer to me that I wanted to buy a expensive lightsaber. He agreed sell promise at once. So, I made fund $2100 to make a payment for him. I have sold my personal collection of lightsaber and Finally I got enough fund for it. I paid fund to him. But, He canceled sell agreement suddenly without pre-explanation very easily. I am in trouble. I was not able to get a saber which I wanted and I lost many important thing... :cry: Could anyone please tell me trade rule for good cancelation process.

Offline IneptAphid

• No Force
  • Hello there!
Re: Question - Trade Federation Buy/Sell/Trade - How to cancel agreement.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 04:59:21 AM »
I was reading through the Trade Federation rules -https://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=52773.msg661494#msg661494   and i can't see anything specific to early cancellations.
 Am I right in saying that you have not sent any money to this person? You just had agreed that he would sell to you after you acquired the funds? I would think he has not broken any rules in that case. Anyone is entitled to pull out of a deal if not money has exchanged hands. the rules do say you should keep any PMs sent between you and the seller in case they may be needed for clarification.

However I could be wrong-I would suggest clarifying by PM'ing one of  the site's admins.

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 05:17:55 AM »
Please send me a PM with ALL of the relevant details and any copies of private messages and such. Once I receive it, it will be reviewed by the Council.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline nobunaga

• No Force
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 04:11:00 AM »
I would like to say. The seller canceled promise of sell after recive fund. It gives much pain to buyer. Is there no rules about cancellation in this forum?

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 06:39:04 AM »
Issues are evaluated on a case by case basis. I have given you instructions as to what to do next.

As previously requested, please PM me any relevant communications so it can be reviewed.

Offline nobunaga

• No Force
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 07:01:37 PM »
Hello. K-2SO. This issue is not an exceptional case. I am keeping private messages of this sell/buy agreement. But, It is including my personal information. So, I hesitate show it anybody. I want to hear opinion from many members including council members in this thread.

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 07:05:09 PM »
Look, I have given you instructions as to what you need to do to discuss this matter further. I HAVE already heard from the other party involved, so you can assume that I likely have already seen everything you appear to be concerned about. And if it is decided that it goes before the full Council, that is a section of the forum the general membership DOES NOT have access to.

This is NOT going to become a public witch hunt. I won’t stand for that.

Since I have issued instructions, I will await the information I requested. And I am locking this thread for now.

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 07:36:52 PM »
After reviewing the documents this is an eBay and Paypal issue that we can not help with.
I see a refund was issued as well so it should be taken care of.

retrousse