fiduciary

Author Topic: Anakin ROTS hilt  (Read 1650 times)

Offline darklordkasim

• Padawan Learner
Anakin ROTS hilt
« on: January 15, 2018, 11:49:13 AM »
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows whether theres any plans out there for any saber smiths to produce an accurate Anakin ROTS hilt. I know the skinny flex run was done a year or so ago but I unfortunately missed out on that.

I know a lot of people dislike this hilt and see it as a knock off graflex but there's just something about it I can't help but love and would love to add one to my collection.

Thanks in advance!
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Offline TheUnchosenOne

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Anakin ROTS hilt
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 09:57:06 AM »
I believe Ultimate Works is working on one for later this year.

Offline darklordkasim

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 02:48:45 PM »
I've not heard of them before, just looked up their site and their work looks amazing, does anyone have a ultimate works hilt and care to comment on the quality and accuracy of the hilts?

Offline TheUnchosenOne

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 05:18:01 AM »
I have the Qui-Gon one, and I really like it. I know some people have issues with it, mainly that their version isn't glossy like the actual prop, but I prefer that, and also to satisfy those people they're doing a second run with a glossy black finish. I have problems with some of the decisions they made about switches and how installable it is, but I could say that about just about any empty hilt. All that really says is they didn't do it the way I would have.

Offline IneptAphid

• No Force
  • Hello there!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 08:06:46 AM »
It's not the ROTS hilt, but Watto's Junkyard  did a stunning version of Anakins first saber-his clone wars one. Watto's Junkyard Tusken Slayer Review - YouTube

Offline PilksUK

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 07:59:48 AM »
UW hilts are very good I did an install on an OWP from them and in my opinion its nicer than Korbanths version and it was half the price, I'm looking forward to the Anakin ROTS I've been told we will see more about it in the next 2/3 months.

Offline brthegreat117

• Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 08:33:36 AM »
I own their Obi-Wan TPM and it is amazinggggg. The thing is slim, and the quality feels great. Packaging is also a huge plus.
That being said, I've heard pretty bad things about their Qui, mainly on the aesthetic side.

Their Anakin ROTS has been on the books for a while now, and I've asked for a date, and he's said after his Graflex run, which I don't even know when is coming out. So it's a blur as of now

Offline darklordkasim

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 01:07:49 PM »
That's a shame they haven't given a date yet, but will keep an eye open for any updates. It's one of the last sabers I wish to add to my collection. My first ever lightsaber was a MR Anakin 2005 so it would be nice to get a realistic prop that i can install and complete myself.

retrousse