fiduciary

Author Topic: Questions regarding first CF8 install.  (Read 1103 times)

Offline airwebber

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Questions regarding first CF8 install.
« on: August 25, 2017, 12:33:49 PM »
Good day,

Sorry to bother, this will be my first soundboard build and I have a few questions. Please advise which one of these two methods is correct or if it even matters. I would prefer to go with splitting the wire from the board as I believe that will make for a cleaner and more efficient chassis build. If there is a better option than these. please do tell. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated:

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 12:47:20 PM by airwebber »

Offline SOSDD

• Force User
Re: How to correctly wire the recharge port and battery on CF8.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 12:44:18 PM »
Either method will work. The negative wire is the more important and you have that correct in both drawings.

Offline airwebber

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Questions regarding first CF8 install.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 12:59:09 PM »
Sorry to be a PITA, but I am also confused about a few things regarding the CF8 and wiring RGB LED's for a crystal chamber. I read the manual a few times and I am just still not sure. If I wire it the one suggested way shown in the manual and do not use the accent LED's, will I have all the same functions to the crystal that I would if I use the accent LED's method? Like pulse and disabling flash on clash going to the LED's? In addition, the manual says that accent LED's 5 to 8 can be used for the crystal. What if I just want RGB, can I use 6, 7 and 8 (for the crystal chamber) and use the remaining 5 LED accents for the other accent LED features like a PLI?

Again I am sorry to bother, I did read the manual a bunch of times, thank you in advance and be safe.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 01:03:34 PM by airwebber »

retrousse