fiduciary

Author Topic: WTB: Luke ROTJ pommel  (Read 753 times)

Offline Elzilcho

• No Force
  • Jack of all trades master of a couple
WTB: Luke ROTJ pommel
« on: July 01, 2017, 01:49:49 AM »
Hey everyone,
 I am in the process of making a Luke saber from scratch and since I don't have a mill I don't think I will be able to make a good looking pommel. I am using 1.5" round stock, so the pommel I am in need of would be something with a main Diameter of approx the same. With that if any one has a Luke rotj pommel for sale send me a pm and we will work out a deal.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
Re: WTB: Luke ROTJ pommel
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 09:26:17 AM »
Try TCSS (The Custom Saber Shop).

Offline Elzilcho

• No Force
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 01:17:46 PM »
I have definitely looked and seen that one, but was hoping to come across something a little more screen accurate (not that tcss isn't the bomb). If there is something like a russrep, or other custom 1 off floating g around, I would be willing to pay more than the one on tcss.
Although, that will be my way if there is nothing else.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 12:25:45 PM »
Try KR Sabers. Khal is here on the forums sometimes and has his own youtube channel. Also on Facebook. He and One Replicas partner up and do some great hilts. One Replica has done a very accurate Luke ROTJ V2 and Hero. Maybe they have a spare pommel.

Offline Elzilcho

• No Force
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 03:59:17 PM »
Ahh good call sithslayer, I have bought a few 7/8" blades from kahl, I will drop him a line and see if he might have a lead on one.

retrousse