fiduciary

Author Topic: Question from a first time VV buyer  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Hightower85

• No Force
  • Howdo!
Question from a first time VV buyer
« on: June 26, 2017, 11:41:29 PM »
Hi all,

***(This isn't anything to do with my current order)***
I was wondering what the current lead time is on blades? My BS Kylo Ren is currently being converted and I live in England so I am very curious as to how long blades would take to get to me from ordering?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:19:30 AM by Hightower85 »
"Our time has come. For 300 years, we prepared. We grew stronger. While you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe... and protected. You were trusted to lead the Republic—but you were deceived, as our powers of the dark side have blinded you. You assumed no force could challenge you...and now...finally...we have returned!"

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Re: Question from a first time VV buyer
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 12:02:07 PM »
Normally blades ship in 2 weeks or less from the time you place your order.  Often within a couple of days really.  Priority typically takes around 7-10 days from us to you once it ships, whereas Express can be as soon as 3-5 days from the time it ships.  Please keep in mind we do not control that, the post office does, but those are typical timeframes we have experienced when shipping things to our UK customers.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Hightower85

• No Force
  • Howdo!
Re: Question from a first time VV buyer
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 10:52:26 PM »
Normally blades ship in 2 weeks or less from the time you place your order.  Often within a couple of days really.  Priority typically takes around 7-10 days from us to you once it ships, whereas Express can be as soon as 3-5 days from the time it ships.  Please keep in mind we do not control that, the post office does, but those are typical timeframes we have experienced when shipping things to our UK customers.

Awesome, thank you very much  :azn:
"Our time has come. For 300 years, we prepared. We grew stronger. While you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe... and protected. You were trusted to lead the Republic—but you were deceived, as our powers of the dark side have blinded you. You assumed no force could challenge you...and now...finally...we have returned!"

retrousse