fiduciary

Author Topic: Not a sale...but kind of a sale? LOL  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Scruffy Nerf Herder

• #1 supporter of Jar Jar for EPVII main lead character
  • Master Force User
Not a sale...but kind of a sale? LOL
« on: June 15, 2017, 07:20:09 AM »
While putting my SW display room together I noticed I have way too many MR and Hasbro FX lightsabers (if there is such a thing).

Is there any desire for these anymore?  Obviously it all depends on what I'm offering and how much...just curious as I don't see anyone talking about them much these days.

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
Re: Not a sale...but kind of a sale? LOL
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 10:37:36 AM »
While putting my SW display room together I noticed I have way too many MR and Hasbro FX lightsabers (if there is such a thing).

Is there any desire for these anymore?  Obviously it all depends on what I'm offering and how much...just curious as I don't see anyone talking about them much these days.

Yes.There is still a heavy demand for these.I sold my Count Dooku for over $800.Assaj Ventress for over $600,TPM obi wan for over $600,MR 2004 luke ESB still sells for $200++..The only ones that dont sell for good prices are the yoda,Vader,2005 anakin and the Black series by hasbro do not sell to well..But the older "signature series" (especially with removable blades) all do well,as do most of the older MR

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 11:14:38 AM »
Ah ok...well I have every MR FX saber except the gold Vader...and I mean EVERY one to include the "S" post-fix ones lol.  I also have EVERY Hasbro minus the new Black Series Yoda.

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 02:11:55 AM »
Ah ok...well I have every MR FX saber except the gold Vader...and I mean EVERY one to include the "S" post-fix ones lol.  I also have EVERY Hasbro minus the new Black Series Yoda.

Wow.You got alot of money then if you decide to sell.Im not sure how well they would do here on this site,as most of the members here seem to be more in to the higher end customs.But I could be wrong..I know from experience though,that Ebay is a good place to sell FX sabers.If you can,wait until the new movie comes out before listing them to insure top dollar ;)

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 09:33:17 AM »
Is there pics of what you got? I'd like to see

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 09:41:39 AM »
I could take pics over the weekend.

Looking at ebay they don't seem to be very popular anymore....guess I waited too long lol.

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 10:52:41 AM »
I could take pics over the weekend.

Looking at ebay they don't seem to be very popular anymore....guess I waited too long lol.

Yeah you may be better off waiting till the new movie comes out.Last year when TFA came out,the old very common Anakin ROTS FX saber was selling for $500.It dropped down fast after the hype of the film was over though.Now if you could get $120 for it,youd be lucky.The removable blade Lukes were going for $800+ and removable blade Anakins were going for $5-$600.So just pick your timing carefully to get top dollar

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 08:34:33 PM »
Don't fret I just got $600 for my Maul staff 2007, $222 for my Vader 2005 which is the one that's the least wanted, $300 for my Anakin AOTC (by no means in stellar condition, $444 for my Mace Windu SW-206 $400 for my Fisto.... the money is still there it just takes some time.

Getting a big payout on the forums for MR's and Hasbro sabers isn't very likely unless an Obi TPM, Dooku or Ventress but throw em up! There's always new comers on eBay who don't know about the forums and will pay really good money for those type of sabers....

retrousse