fiduciary

Author Topic: Need custom work done  (Read 785 times)

Offline zakular

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Need custom work done
« on: May 10, 2017, 12:20:42 AM »
Hi, I am planning on purchasing parts for a saber from saberforge and I need to find someone that can do the modifications I am looking to have done.

This is the saber minus the modifications

This shield/hood piece shown in this picture is basically what I need made for my saber. I also have my own design/image I would want engraver or etched into it rather than the design shown in this image.

This is the image I would want depicted via etching or what ever method is best reccomended.

Bear with me, this is a little messy....

To try and better describe the above image: The saber has two retention holes in its hood, the plate/shield that I need made would mount above the sabers natural hood and be connected and elevated (whatever can be done to leave a slight gap between the saber and plate). As it would be mounted above the retention screw holes, those holes would need to continue through the mounting and plate for access to the retention screws (possible make use of longer retention screws as well).

Can anyone recommend a where I can go to have this done? (If I've even made any sense)

Offline zakular

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Need custom work done
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 11:44:13 PM »
Bump cause still searching.... Anyone even have recommendations for who I could ask about such a job?

Offline gschram92

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Need custom work done
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 05:29:19 PM »
I might know someone. Look up shadowcrest designs on facebook. I've partnered him with some installs and he is a fantastic etcher. Not sure if this is a bit toom much but if anyone can help its him.

https://www.facebook.com/ShadowcrestDesign/

retrousse