fiduciary

Author Topic: WARNING eBay FRADULENT LISTING! FX-SABERS GRAFLEX  (Read 4006 times)

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
WARNING eBay FRADULENT LISTING! FX-SABERS GRAFLEX
« on: October 30, 2016, 11:14:04 AM »
Hello everyone

I am letting everyone know there is another fraudulent listing on eBay using my images
with out permission and claiming to own a saber that they do not.

Here is the item listed
FX-SABERS Graflex 3 Cell Lightsaber & Display - The Force Awakens tribute | eBay

I have reported it to the eBay fraud division so hopefully they will attend to it quickly.

As a rule of thumb I do not allow anyone to use my official images to re sell any sabers they have bought from me
anyone selling a saber previously purchased from me must take their own pictures to prove they own it and have it
in their possession and to avoid being mistaken for one of my official auctions.

MTFBWY
always
YODA

Offline 04eblue

• Force User
Re: WARNING eBay FRADULENT LISTING! FX-SABERS GRAFLEX
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 12:27:01 PM »
Clicking on the link sends you to a removed auction. So looks like ebay worked real quick on removing it. Or the seller removed it himself.

Offline Scruffy Nerf Herder

• #1 supporter of Jar Jar for EPVII main lead character
  • Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 04:22:05 AM »
Master Yoda I'm awaiting your reply concerning the auction of my graflex hilts.  Please see your PMs.

Offline Falcon

• Force User
  • Remember no matter where you go,. there you are...
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 01:27:56 PM »
If they took it down...it looks like it is back up again. Here is the link: Vintage Graflex Lightsaber w/ Crystal Reveal STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS | eBay

Offline Scarecrow

• Force User
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 02:35:54 PM »
If they took it down...it looks like it is back up again. Here is the link: Vintage Graflex Lightsaber w/ Crystal Reveal STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS | eBay

That listing doesn't mention FX or Yoda.  It doesn't use any of Yoda's pictures and is made with a Goth3Designs chassis. 

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 03:23:45 PM »
Hello everyone

Thank you for watching out but that is not the latest issue :sad:

This is...
FX-SABERS Graflex 3 Cell Lightsaber & Display - The Force Awakens tribute | eBay

If you look at the description it is the same gmail address that hacked another account on eBay last time
asking people to go off ebay for the payment transaction.

While the latest one doesn't use any pictures or description it is the same person doing it trying to emulate
my previous prototype auctions with the FX-SABERS name and title of auction.

I have reported it and have called several times, but they have not taken it down yet. :angry:

Hopefully people won't get sucked in to it thinking it is legitimate because it is definitely not.

I'll be calling again this afternoon to see what is going on.

MTFBWY
always
YODA

Offline Yaraell_Ren

• Force User
  • Listen Yaddle, I'm gonna need to borrow your car!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 04:34:03 PM »
as always, thanks for caring for the consumers!

Offline LSW_FR

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 06:21:40 AM »
Hello Yoda,
I sent you a PM last monday to explain how I was scammed  :angry: while trying to buy one of your saber on a site of offers (Leboncoin), in France. I have no answer from you and I don't know if you received my message. I told you what happened to me to avoid others to be swindled. The vendor name is Nikolai Kristoffer (Malmö in Sweden) and transport company TraceTrack Ltd (Leicester in England). I look at your forum for several years, but I signed up recently. May be you can post my message on the forum to prevent members. I put saber pictures of this seller in the album of my profile, so that you can identify the saber that you have made. I have lost €2100 in this scam but that did not discourage me buying one of your saber. Do you always have a waiting list to buy one?
Best regards from France and congratulation for your replicas.

Jean-Michel

retrousse