fiduciary

Author Topic: Projected Website Launch Date?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline The Force Is Strong

• Force User
Projected Website Launch Date?
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:51:12 AM »
Does anyone have a projected date for Saberfont.com to be updated? Have beautiful new TFA VV Flex, but do not see many of the new fonts on the old page.

Offline Wolf69

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Projected Website Launch Date?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 02:50:47 PM »
It seems it wont be long now but if you need a fint right know you could ask for the maker directly, some are selling them via PM

Offline Link

• Formerly known as airframe31
  • Master Force User
  • Soundfont Artist & SIG Maker :)
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 05:36:06 PM »
Please understand, While you CAN ask a font maker directly, most will ask that you go to Saberfont. I understand a lot of you are waiting for the update but if the font you want is there, then please go ahead and use saberfont. If it is a font that has yet to release, Please give the site the time it needs to go live.

It's not as simple as a font maker submitting the font and boom it's up.... There are lots of checks and balances that go into it to make sure 100% that the fonts work as advertised! Accompany that with the fact that this will be the first real update since it launched, you can understand that these things take time.

I cannot say for sure what the launch date of the update will be because I don't work on it, but from what I know it's coming very soon. Just have some patients guys.. trust when I say it will be worth it. :)   Nobody wants this updated more than the site managers and the fontmakers!! I can't wait till my new fonts get to you guys!! There gonna be a lot of fun!

Offline xl97

• Force User
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 07:53:35 AM »
Please understand, While you CAN ask a font maker directly, most will ask that you go to Saberfont. I understand a lot of you are waiting for the update but if the font you want is there, then please go ahead and use saberfont. If it is a font that has yet to release, Please give the site the time it needs to go live.

It's not as simple as a font maker submitting the font and boom it's up.... There are lots of checks and balances that go into it to make sure 100% that the fonts work as advertised! Accompany that with the fact that this will be the first real update since it launched, you can understand that these things take time.

I cannot say for sure what the launch date of the update will be because I don't work on it, but from what I know it's coming very soon. Just have some patients guys.. trust when I say it will be worth it. :)   Nobody wants this updated more than the site managers and the fontmakers!! I can't wait till my new fonts get to you guys!! There gonna be a lot of fun!

^ and there ya have it!  :)

Offline adegon

• Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 08:09:23 PM »
Good news! Through a post on reddit, Deanna has confirmed that the new saberfont.com will be launched this week!

Offline coldvizjerei

• Force User
  • Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 08:53:44 PM »
Good news! Through a post on reddit, Deanna has confirmed that the new saberfont.com will be launched this week!

Awesome to hear! Wondering if you could link the post?

Offline adegon

• Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 01:42:04 AM »

Offline The Force Is Strong

• Force User
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 03:58:45 AM »
That is good news. Will be home from vacation Monday to buy some fonts.

retrousse