fiduciary

Author Topic: VV Luke RotJ saber  (Read 46888 times)

Offline vaders_friend

• No Force
Re: VV Luke RotJ saber
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2016, 09:38:09 AM »
It is the Hero.  There is another smith who recently did a very nice V2 so we decided to go with the Hero  :smiley:.

I guess i know who you are talking about.
Im glad it's the hero version, it's my favourite, and if you are doing it then it will be just as good if not better  :wink:
Any plans for crystal chamber maybe??

Offline Foe Hammer

• Force User
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2016, 09:57:18 AM »
It is the Hero.  There is another smith who recently did a very nice V2 so we decided to go with the Hero  :smiley:.

Awesome.  Any idea as to a release date or are you still in the early design stage?  Also, will this be a combat class saber or is it going to be a high end run? Thanks!

Offline STARKILLER

• Lord of the Strings
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • VADER's VAULT MFG
    • Vaders Vault
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2016, 02:07:36 PM »

Awesome.  Any idea as to a release date or are you still in the early design stage?  Also, will this be a combat class saber or is it going to be a high end run? Thanks!

They are well into production, and should be released in the next 3-4 weeks or so. They will be in the higher end of our Combat Class line, but in that line none the less :wink:

We are teaming up with Alex Gordon, aka Anakin Skywalker here on the forums who did most of the engineering/modeling for us, and he will be doing the Crystal Focus V8 based versions.

Offline ANAKIN SKYWALKER

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known as Alex Gordon
    • Evolution Arms
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2016, 02:29:30 PM »

They are well into production, and should be released in the next 3-4 weeks or so. They will be in the higher end of our Combat Class line, but in that line none the less :wink:

We are teaming up with Alex Gordon, aka Anakin Skywalker here on the forums who did most of the engineering/modeling for us, and he will be doing the Crystal Focus V8 based versions.

Now that the cat is out of the bag, look for announcements in the coming weeks.  I have super huge news coming, and this is only a small part of it.  So anyone who is on my build log that reads this and starts to panic, don't.  Just wait for my announcement.   :cool:

Offline DarkSideTendencies

• Force User
  • It's becoming an obsession...
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2016, 03:25:52 PM »
Well crap now I have to buy ANOTHER saber and try to sell the one I'm impatiently waiting to receive.

Offline TheSaberCore

• Force User
  • Every saber has a core.
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2016, 03:28:28 PM »
I'm so dang excited, almost perfect timing on the release so I can buy it.
Can't wait to see this bad boy!   :cheesy:
"Luke."

"The Belonging you seek is not behind you, it is ahead."

Offline omnicloud7

• No Force
  • Star Wars and Nintendo are my life.
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2016, 08:09:58 PM »
Is this going to be another limited run like the Graflex or will it be part of your regular line-up? :) Would really hate to miss out on this one.

Offline Mewgen

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2016, 08:17:19 PM »
What?! Is it the Slothfurnace Luke ROTJ v2? Please say yes!

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2016, 08:18:10 PM »
They are a limited run. 

No these are not the Slothfurnace ROTJ, but with our recent announcement of a partnership with Sloth that is certainly something you may see in the future :smiley:.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline TheSaberCore

• Force User
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2016, 05:28:40 AM »
They are a limited run. 

No these are not the Slothfurnace ROTJ, but with our recent announcement of a partnership with Sloth that is certainly something you may see in the future :smiley:.
How long do these runs typically last? I'm pretty new to the saber scene, so I wouldn't know.
"Luke."

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2016, 07:16:40 AM »
For a limited run Luke Hero from VV, I'd say this will sell out very quickly. If your interested, I'd keep checking their thread and Face Book Page and order the moment they are posted for sale! They may sell out within an hour, based on how fast they sold through their last graflex 2.0 run. With the success of Star Wars TFA and a resurgence in Star Wars mania, I will be surprised if these are not sold out the same day they are posted for sale.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 07:18:29 AM by sithslayer1 »

Offline Negotiator95

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 06:22:47 PM »
ETA on pics before the release? :p
KR x OR Hero Luke ROTJ
KR x OR Deep Groove Qui-Gon
Korbanth OWK Obi-Wan TPM/AOTC
Hasbro Darth Vader ANH

Offline TheSaberCore

• Force User
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 06:24:04 PM »
ETA on pics before the release? :p
As an Easter gift maybe lol...?
"Luke."

Offline gaoyuanss123

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2016, 09:45:51 AM »
For a limited run Luke Hero from VV, I'd say this will sell out very quickly. If your interested, I'd keep checking their thread and Face Book Page and order the moment they are posted for sale! They may sell out within an hour, based on how fast they sold through their last graflex 2.0 run. With the success of Star Wars TFA and a resurgence in Star Wars mania, I will be surprised if these are not sold out the same day they are posted for sale.
I was lucky enough to bought 4 flex TFAs on Feb 14th,they were not sold out in an hour,actually they were sold out in 5 minutes.So if you want this saber bad,I recommend you to be really well prepared,so you may have a chance.

Offline TheSaberCore

• Force User
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2016, 09:51:07 AM »
I was lucky enough to bought 4 flex TFAs on Feb 14th,they were not sold out in an hour,actually they were sold out in 5 minutes.So if you want this saber bad,I recommend you to be really well prepared,so you may have a chance.
It takes five minutes to just choose all the options! I'm worried now.  :embarrassed:
"Luke."

retrousse