fiduciary

Author Topic: Anyone could do a Step-by-step tutorial for me?  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Farewell

• Padawan Learner
  • Count? Yes, I can. Dooku? Is that a meal?
Anyone could do a Step-by-step tutorial for me?
« on: May 29, 2006, 10:27:16 AM »
So here I am again. Some of you may know me from way back, when this forum started. Some may not. Doesnt really matter. The thing is, I have ordered ULTRA Double Maul FX and I need to know how to get rid of the bulb and how to possibly shorten the blades.

If anyone could make a step-by-step tutorial with pictures for me, that would be amazing! Just if anyone is going to put the mirror in place, please make some pics and post it here to help your fellow Sith.

Thanks!

EDIT:
Also, any URLs for places where I could buy the neccesary parts would be nice. I live in Czech Republic, Europe. Also if anyone has the right sized mirror, I could buy them off of them with paypal. Thanks again!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 10:35:01 AM by Farewell »
Together we fight! Together we stand! Now and forever...
Join the DARK side.

Ghost4

Re: Anyone could do a Step-by-step tutorial for me?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 07:17:53 PM »
The blade come out so cutting it isn't a big deal.  The bulb isn't either.  You need to shove a mirror up there.  You slide out the diffuser and use it to push it up the tube...

As for getting a mirror.  Shipping isn't worth it, look for it locally.  Go to craft or hobby shops.  I get all mine from Wal-mart.

If you must get a mirror online www.thecustomsabershop.com sells some, but again shipping is more than the mirror.

Offline ryanlb

• Experienced Force User
    • A Clone's Paradise
Re: Anyone could do a Step-by-step tutorial for me?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 02:00:05 PM »
So Ultra's sabers don't come with the mirrors?  I was under the impression that he had begun to include that them with his stuff.  I suppose I could always answer this question myself in a few days once mine arrives...

retrousse