fiduciary

Author Topic: FORCE RELICS - Products and Services  (Read 34471 times)

Offline BOBA FETT

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Force Relics co-founder, FKA Master Jevaho
    • Force Relics
Re: FORCE RELICS - Products and Services
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 11:20:02 PM »
Thanks Timo!

Shoot us a PM when you need something.

Offline BOBA FETT

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Force Relics
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 07:14:12 AM »
I have updated thefirst page with our very own, brand new logo and I also added some pictures of new products.

Expect a big update soon regarding Cradles for the Crystal Focus and Nano Biscotte!

Offline Sa`vage Archanas

• Force User
  • resident south paw sith lord
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 11:47:23 PM »
is there room under the board to do all the wiring on the underside of the cf's and pc's? I like the clean look.

Offline patolcott

• Force User
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 03:09:41 AM »
does mom switch 22 from tcss fit in those switch holders?
Olc-Pa-Mabec

Offline KAO CEN DARACH

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Force Relics co-founder, Formerly Ki-Djowac
    • Force Relics
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 04:14:27 AM »
@ Sa`vage Archanas : There are 'wiring channels underneath the cradles to pass wiring through, yes. They also add strength to the cradle itself.

@ patolcott : i've been asked that before, but at this point i'd say no. Those switches are slightly bigger by a mm or so. Don't have had a chance to test it myself, but if i get feedback from sales, i'll post here. :)

Offline Arryck Corso

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 08:16:11 PM »
Great looking stuff guys!!  I've got a new build in the works and one of those NB cradles would come in quite handy....definitely interested in picking up a few of these when they become available.

The question isn't who is going to let me;  It's who is going to stop me!

Offline Darth Inferis

• Master Force User
  • UK sabersmith
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 09:58:07 PM »
Hey guys, just wanted to ask what the difference is between the MHS PC 1.6 cradle & the 2.0? Also I got what is probably an early prototype of the MHS double tac' ring from JQ Sabers (didn't have the removable chevron between the switches) & I've got to say, it's brilliant! The switches as low profile as can be while still pressable. Reminds me of some of Madcow's builds. Just perfect for a dueller because you can hit the switches when you want to but still grip & spin the saber right where the switches are without pressing them accidentally. Genius! I've used several of your kill keys on my custom builds & my customers just love them too. I'd recommend Force Relics to anyone.  ;)
Also I got all the parts for that saber in, just waiting for an MHS shroud section I sent off for polishing & I'll be able to show you how the hilt looks with the bone sleeve you made for me.  ;D
Beware the Mark of the Gungan! :o

Offline KAO CEN DARACH

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Force Relics co-founder, Formerly Ki-Djowac
    • Force Relics
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 10:34:58 PM »
Thx for all the positive comments :)

The main difference between the PC 1.6 cradle and PC 2.0 cradle is it's size. We had to re-design the original 1.6 cradle to fit the PC 2.0 cradle which is smaller in size. The PC 2.0 cradle also has other improvements such as sound venting for example.

It's possible you got the very first MHS double tactile idea in your hilt. Only one of this early version was ever made before it was reviewed and the chevron came in the design. You could say you got a bit of Force Relics prototype history in your saber :)

We just restocked the kill keys, so we should be able to supply for a while longer.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your hilt with Jevaho's bone sleeve. :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:10:09 AM by Ki-Djowac »

Offline mkadvil

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 12:40:51 AM »
Hi there! BEAUTIFUL stuff. Hopefully you will post when the other cradles are in stock. I need a US 2.1 cradle badly and i think that US 2.5 cradle oughta do fine  ;D When it gets into stock I would be interested in ordering that little gem as well as the cradle and cone for a PC 2.0 and a kill key for saber im building.  :o happy trails and cheers to this great stuff. bout time!

Offline BOBA FETT

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Force Relics
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2012, 12:55:25 AM »
Hi there! BEAUTIFUL stuff. Hopefully you will post when the other cradles are in stock. I need a US 2.1 cradle badly and i think that US 2.5 cradle oughta do fine  ;D When it gets into stock I would be interested in ordering that little gem as well as the cradle and cone for a PC 2.0 and a kill key for saber im building.  :o happy trails and cheers to this great stuff. bout time!

I sent you a PM!

Offline Darth Inferis

• Master Force User
  • UK sabersmith
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2012, 07:19:18 AM »
Thx for all the positive comments :)

The main difference between the PC 1.6 cradle and PC 2.0 cradle is it's size. We had to re-design the original 1.6 cradle to fit the PC 2.0 cradle which is smaller in size. The PC 2.0 cradle also has other improvements such as sound venting for example.

It's possible you got the very first MHS double tactile idea in your hilt. Only one of this early version was ever made before it was reviewed and the chevron came in the design. You could say you got a bit of Force Relics prototype history in your saber :)

We just restocked the kill keys, so we should be able to supply for a while longer.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your hilt with Jevaho's bone sleeve. :)

Awesome sauce. Well keep an eye out for the Sith Priestess (double tac' ring proto', speaker cone & cradle) & Cronos (MJ's bone sleeve). Both builds are a little behind schedule due to heat sink, FoC resistor & Tri-Reb lens complicatons but I'm working hard to get them both back on track asap. ;)

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 07:59:38 AM »
My bone sleeve builds are also behind schedule due to embarassing shortage-of-Ca$hi$h-needed-for-custom-MHS-parts  complications...hoping to get it back on track early in the New Year, but meantime still giving my highest recommendation for the Awesomeness of those parts.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Darth Inferis

• Master Force User
  • UK sabersmith
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 04:49:01 AM »
Really looking forward to the Nano Biscotte cradles becoming available. I have a few builds in the works that would benefit from them.  :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 04:51:26 AM by Darth Inferis »

Offline BOBA FETT

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Force Relics
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2012, 02:26:41 AM »
Really looking forward to the Nano Biscotte cradles becoming available. I have a few builds in the works that would benefit from them.  :)

They will be available very soon. I used the prototype myself in this weekends' build:

We'll post it here as soon as we have stock to sell. The final model will be a little adjusted and will fit all 1 inch hilts.
We are thinking of designing one for MHS as well soon.

Offline Arryck Corso

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2013, 08:16:23 AM »
Just wanted to ask if there is any update on the NB cradle?  Any info would be much appreciated. 

The question isn't who is going to let me;  It's who is going to stop me!

retrousse