fiduciary

Author Topic: Tutorial on how to convert a master replica darth vader fx to a luxeon 3 led  (Read 3471 times)

Offline darthmonkey1760

• Padawan Learner
  • this is the end.. ha.. ha.. ha..
This is a tutorial on how to convert your darth saber into led luxeon  http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3
www.geocities.com/starwarsmonkeyz/intro.html
"Army or not... you must realize... you... are... DOOMED!"- General Gevious

Offline Dark Skywalker

• formerly known as Dark Skywalker
  • Master Force User
never mind I was thinking something else ::) I'll delete that post ;)

Nothing Is Impossible

Ghost4

Darthmonkey, pretty much everyone here already knows about TCSS and they're stuff based on other threads.

Offline darthmonkey1760

• Padawan Learner
  • this is the end.. ha.. ha.. ha..
Really it doesn't matter what you think. I put that on here because I wanted to. If people read this and don't know about tcss then cool. If they allready know, and they don't like it they can get over it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 08:13:44 PM by darthmonkey1760 »
www.geocities.com/starwarsmonkeyz/intro.html
"Army or not... you must realize... you... are... DOOMED!"- General Gevious

Offline Dark Skywalker

• formerly known as Dark Skywalker
  • Master Force User
WHAT???

Nothing Is Impossible

Offline Chowser

• Master Force User
  • Greetings Program!
kinda off topic, but i just changed the LED over in my Ultra Anakin from red to green, and it wasn't too hard.  haven't soldered anything since I was 18 (over 10 years ago) and i had no problems.

my question,

what's the easiest way to sand down a polyc blade from TCCS to fit into the anakin.
i don't know how much longer i can wait for a blade holder.

:)

and i can't use the original MR one anymore because i was messing around with it with a saw....

'nuff said.

Offline Shadowlynx

• Master Force User
  • Darkness has Fallen
hey bro yeah just take some sanding paper and sand it down. I did that with one of my TCSS blades to make the blade fit inside the MR Blade holder. If that doesn't work just use a sander and sand the sucker down just make sure you mark the blade with a pen so you don't end up sanding too much up the blade.

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
Yes... sand donw the blade you must :D

I like to use a dremel as it makes the job go a little faster.

But only to add to that, I like to put a small piece of foam in there to keep any debris from getting up in the tube
because it can be a pain to totally clean them so they are free of dust, before inserting a diffuser or blade film ;)

retrousse