fiduciary

Author Topic: Calvary Custom Sabers Announcements: On Hiatus for the Month of April  (Read 3143 times)

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • The Count formerly known as Sollus Vir
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
Hey folks,

Typing this in my iPhone now...

Today my computer decided to die on me, so all saber, personal, and contact info is in jeopardy right now...
So, any pending parts to order, quotes, etc will be delayed until I get a new hard drive and find out what I can recover or not.

So, thanks for being patient with me through this phase, hopefully everything online related will be up and running again in a week or so.
In progress builds will not be delayed.

Austin 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 12:02:31 PM by COUNT DOOKU »

Pass on what you have learned. Strength. Mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. We are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters. ~Master Yoda~

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
Re: Calvary Custom Sabers Announcements: Moving June 6-10th
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 09:23:35 PM »
Hey FXsabers,

I wanted to let you know that over the next few days I will be unavailable via email and unable to work in the shop, as I am commandeering a house for myself and in the process helping folks move out, and rearranging my stuff. I wanted to complete my outstanding bargraph orders and such before this time. All emails and PMs will be replied to on the 11th, most likely late at night.

Thanks for understanding and joining me in this exiting time. I will now have a available an entire garage to turn into my personal saber shop- I'm looking forward to that immensely.

I'll see you all tuesday. :)

Austin

Pass on what you have learned. Strength. Mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. We are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters. ~Master Yoda~

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
Re: Calvary Custom Sabers Announcements: Moving June 6-10th
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 03:28:07 PM »
Just wanted to let you all know.

This morning, some serious structural integrity issues were found in the roof to my garage (AKA Shop). Until I get this fixed, the custom and conversion log will be put on hold. All bar-graphs will be finished very soon (Moved soldering inside), but everything else will be put on hold, as there is very real possibility of the beams collapsing at anytime. Not good. I will get this fixed ASAP, so thanks for you patience as I repair this problem.

Offline DarkJediKnight

• Master Force User
  • InUmbrisPotestasEst--In the shadows there is power
Re: Calvary Custom Sabers Announcements: ALL BUILDS ON HOLD for repairs.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 06:49:40 AM »
Wow Austin! Not good! No problem with the conversions, safety first! Hope all is well with you and very sorry to hear about this. Take care!
MR Darth Vader ESB(stock)
MR Darth Vader ESB(converted PC2)                                  
MR Anakin AOTC "Darkside version"(converted CF5)
Yoda Replica Graflex V(CF4)
MR Anakin AOTC(converted PC3)
Hasbro Anakin ROTS(converted PC2)
Parks Replica Graflex ESB/TFA w/glass eye(CF5)

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
Re: Calvary Custom Sabers Announcements: On Hiatus for the Month of April
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 12:03:28 PM »
Hey FX,

I will be out of town and unavailable for contact starting tomorrow. If you PM or email me, you will not get a response until May1st. Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,
Austin

retrousse