fiduciary

Author Topic: SANJURO SYSTEMS - Custom Lightsaber Stands and Laser Services  (Read 59215 times)

Offline Sanjuro

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Sanjuro Systems
    • Sanjuro Systems
SANJURO SYSTEMS - Custom Lightsaber Stands and Laser Services
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:52:20 PM »
Hello FX-Sabers Patrons and Lightsaber enthusiasts.

Sanjuro Systems is now a Guild Member - and I am very honored to be a accepted into this excellent community.  I promise to do my best to uphold the highest standards of FX-Sabers.  If you have any questions about my services, please PM me.  If there is something you do not see, but feel that can be laser cut out of acrylic, wood, or delrin, PM me, and we can discuss your project.  Please take a look a the below Build Services, and feel free to visit my webpage at Sanjuro Systems - Home for more information and pictures.  Pleaes note, that 2% of all orders will go to support the FX-Sabers Forums.

Respectfully,
Sanjuro

Sanjuro Systems
Custom Lightsaber Stands
Modular Saber Chassis System, Emitter Plugs
and More

Examples of my work can be seen on YouTube - just search for "Sanjuro Systems" to see a video of many of my stands and other projects.

Current and Previous Customers have included:
- Vader's Vault
- Genesis Customs Sabers
- LDM
- Jango Fett
- Wat Tambor

Payments via Money Order or Paypal only.

Paypal marked as for "Goods" to: john@sanjurosystems.com
Please include your FX-Sabers alias, what the payment is for, and your shipping address in the Paypal message

List of Products and Services

Immediately available Level I Lightsaber Stands

These stands will always be in stock, and ready for shipping within 10 business days of your paid order.

The Simple Stand

Here is a simple, yet elegant stand for your lightsabers.  I specifically designed this to be very low profile, and almost invisible, for those who would like to display their lightsabers in a museum like way.  It is somewhat modular - in that you can change way the stand sits and or is arranged, to allow for different sabers.  Please contact me if you want to customize this stand (longer, shorter, engravings, etc) - price will change depending upon the custom request.

You may orient the stand with the cross sections on the bottom, or on the top depending upon your preference and/or lightsaber shape

Cross sections on bottom

Cross sections on top

For owners of curved sabers, you can change the placement of the cross pieces to this arrangement

The stand comes unassembled, and consists of 4, clear, 3/16 acrylic laser cut pieces.

1 for $30
2 for $55
3 for $75
each is $15 after the first 3 purchased together

Please add $5 shipping in the US, or $10 shipping outside the US

You may Paypal marked as for "Goods" to:
john@sanjurosystems.com

Please put your FX-alias, what the payment is for, and your shipping address in the Paypal message section.

The Level I SYMBOL STANDS

Each stand is $40 shippped (in the USA) or $45 shipped (outside the USA).  Please contact me if you want to customize this stand (longer, shorter, different logo, engravings, etc) - price will change depending upon the custom request.

Payment is via Paypal to:  john@sanjurosystems.com
Please mark as for "Goods" and include your shipping address and stand options in the Paypal message section.

Dimensions:
6" Long
3.5" Wide
2'5" Tall

You will be able to specify:
- Which stand (Old Republic Symbol, Old Empire Symbol, SWTOR Symbol, or Arm/Rod stand)
- Base color (Silver mirror, Charcoal mirror, Gold mirror, Clear, Black)

SWTOR Symbol

ARM/Rod Stand (Adjustable Length to 6.75" max)

Old Empire Symbol

Old Republic Symbol

Modular Lightsaber Stand
These stands fullfill the need for a ready made, modular stand that can be changed to accomodate different Lightsaber sizes and shapes.

For a complete stand you will need to order:
- the Base set
- the Arms set.

- Adjustable for arm height
- Adjustable for distance between arms (3.5", 4", 4.5", 5", 5.5" and 6")
- Bases are designed to fit together seemlessly.

THE BASE SET includes the:  Base, Central Arm, and 1 Badge (with your choice of Symbol - only 2 are seen here, but you may specify others)
$27 plus shipping

- You may choose base color (clear, black, green edged, silver mirror, gold mirror, bronze mirror, charcoal mirror)
- You may choose badge symbol (common Star Wars symbols - I have approx 12 available, and more coming)
- Base measure 7.5"x3.25".

Two bases fitting together horizontally

Two bases fitting together lengthwise (pefect for dual bladed lightsaber staffs)

THE ARM SET includes the: Arms, Arm support and Nameplate
$27 plus shipping

- Choose arm height (1.75", 3.25", 4.75", 6.25").  Arms are made out of 3/16" clear acrylic only.
- Choose Arm support color (clear, black, green edged, silver mirror, gold mirror, bronze mirror, charcoal mirror)
- Choose Nameplate wording and font (3.4"x1" space for writing)

Extra nameplates (specify for use with which arm height)
$15 plus shipping

Extra badges (specify symbol - only 2 are seen here, but you may specify others)
$15 plus shipping

Level I Lightsaber Stand

Level 1 stands are a non-complex stand, made from single layer of 1/8" clear acrylic, with a small base and two arms to hold the saber and nameplate.  A simple cutout, or engraved design or graphic may be on the base or arms of the stand.  A nameplate with the name of the lightsaber and maker are included.  You may specify the words and font that appear on the nameplate.  Sorry, no customer specified graphics or cutouts on Level 1 stands.

Features:
•   1/8" Clear Acrylic
•   Base size approx 6-8"
•   Two arms to hold the lightsaber
•   A non-complex cutout or engraved design or graphic on the base or arms.
•   Custom nameplate wording

Price for a Level I stand ranges from $45 - $75 plus shipping, depending upon features.

Level II Lightsaber Stand

Level 2 stands are my most popular stands.  They consist of a larger base, mirrored surfaces, multiple cutouts and engravings.  A nameplate with the name of the lightsaber, maker, and engraved graphics are included.  You may specify what words go on the nameplate.

Features:
•   1/8" Acrylic
o   Clear
o   Blue tinted
o   Red tinted
o   Black
o   Gold Mirror
o   Silver Mirror
o   Charcoal Mirror
o   Green Edged
•   Multiple cutouts
•   Multiple engravings
•   May have multiple support arms
•   Varied shapes for base and arms
•   Custom nameplate wording and fonts

Price for a Level 2 stand ranges from $80 - $120 plus shipping, depending upon features.

Level III Stands

Level 3 stands are for high end Lightsabers.  They consist of a large base, mirrored surfaces, complex cutouts and engravings.  There are multiple complex parts, such as my integral Emitter Plug and Kill Key holder.  Graphics and engravings are matched to the saber.  A nameplate with the name of the lightsaber, maker, and other complex engravings are included.  Multiple nameplates are optional.  You may specify multiple graphics, cutouts, and design changes (shape of the arms or base, placement of parts, etc.).  A Level 3 stand is a complete custom stand.  To order a Level 3 stand, you will need to PM or e-mail me so we can discuss the stand you are envisioning.

It would work best if I have:
•   A picture of your lightsaber (the more pics the better)
•   The dimensions of your lightsaber
•   An idea, image, theme or "feel" that you would like your stand to have.
•   If you would like specific graphics on the stand, you will need to provide me with clean, high-res grayscale images.  Please keep in mind that most images can be engraved, but not cut out.
•   If you have something specific in mind, send me the best drawings you can manage, and I will do my best to create what you are envisioning.

Features:
•   1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", and 1/4" Acrylics may be used
o   Clear
o   Blue tinted
o   Red tinted
o   Green Edged
o   Black
o   Various Mirrored colors
o   Various other color acrylics
o   Specialty colors
•   Multiple complex custom customer specified cutouts
•   Multiple complex custom customer specified engravings
•   Custom nameplate
•   Multi-layered bases
•   Integral Emitter Plug, if specified
•   Kill Key holder, if specified
•   Customer specified designs

Price for a Level 3 stand ranges from $150 - $300 plus shipping, depending upon features.

Full Custom Stands

Full Custom stands are for investment grade lightsabers.  Lightsabers that cost from $1500 - $2500+ deserve more than a $20 stand.  Full custom stands are one-off designs, matched to the theme of the lightsaber.  The stand is unique, designed specifically for your lightsaber, using your specific lightsaber's measurements and images.  This is a collaborative process, and it would work best if I have pictures of your lightsaber, dimensions, and the overall "theme" you wish the stand to have.  This stand is truly a one-off design.  Your stand will never be recreated for another customer without your express permission.  Don't worry, I will not contact you to ask - you must contact me and tell me that it is okay for me to create another of your stand design for someone.

Features:
•   Full custom design matched to your specific lightsaber.
•   Complex elements with multiple types of acrylic - which may include different thicknesses and colors.
•   Customer specified graphics and engravings.
•   Customer specified wordings and fonts.
•   Custom nameplate
•   A one-of-a-kind stand that will never be recreated without your express permission.

Price for a Full Custom stand ranges from $350+, plus shipping, depending upon features.

Jedi Holocron V2

My version of a Jedi Holocron as seen in the series "The Clone Wars"

Made from 2 layers of Acrylic (Charcoal mirrored and Blue tinted).  Measures 3"x3"x3"
Jedi Holocron V2 by Sanjuro Systems - YouTube

$65 unassembled.  $85 assembled.
Add $7.50 shipping inside the US, and $15 shipping outside the US.

Misc Custom Items

Contact me for other items that you might like to have made for you.  Generally, I can work with wood, acrylic, ABS plastic, or Delrin in thicknesses from 1/16" to 1/4", and a max length and width of 11.9"x17.9"

You can take a look at my webpage at:
sanjurosystems.com
for some pictures

Rush Order Fee
Rush Order 10.00 base+ 10.00 for each work order ahead of yours
For example: Your saber has 7 other work orders ahead of it. You need it NOW! An $80.00 fee will be imposed.

Payment policy
- Paypal is the preferred method of payment.
- Marked as payment for "GOODS".
- Include your shipping address, and what the payment is for in the Paypal message.
- No surcharge is added to your total.

Shipping
Domestic and International are shipped via USPS Priority mail for general approximate cost of shipping (I will always try to estimate the exact cost, and in most cases, I underestimate your shipping cost).  Shipping takes 10-21 business days.  I ship on Tuesdays and Fridays, excluding Holidays.  Maybe less if you are in the US, maybe more if you are outside the US

Warranty Info
Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 45 days from the original date of receipt.

This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to:
1)   Accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications, or normal wear and tear
2)   Improper operation or maintenance
3)   Attempted repair by any party

Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined that there is no fault with the Product itself.  Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, be carried out at the owner's expense.  The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the Product to and return shipping.  Warranty is transferable.

Examples of my work can be seen on the FX-Sabers.com Forums under the section entitled “Forums Gallery”, Topic Heading “Sanjuro System's Custom Lightsaber Stands - Some compiled Videos”
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 03:30:35 PM by Sanjuro »
SANJURO SYSTEMS - Custom Lightsaber Stands, Custom Chassis Disks for Lightsaber builds, and other related items.

My Business - Home

Japan Lightsaber Dueling Guild, Founding Member

Offline C-3P0

• Formerly known as Dave316
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
Apologies if you didn't want chatter, but I'd just like to say I love Sanjuro's work and am currently having a custom saber stand made up. I'm really excited to get it, it's gonna be awesome. Everyone after an awesome saber stand should look no further!

Offline GreyJedi

• Master Force User
Gonna parrot Dave there, Sanjuro does great work.

I hope he starts selling more his holocrons soon (hint hint)

Offline Scruffy Nerf Herder

• #1 supporter of Jar Jar for EPVII main lead character
  • Master Force User
Awesome, glad to see you have your own store here!  Question: do you plan to post pictures of all your custom stands?  With you promising to not make duplicates I don't see why anyone would want to keep their stands a secret (I could be wrong).  I look foward to having a few customs for my own displays soon :D

Offline Sanjuro

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Sanjuro Systems
    • Sanjuro Systems
Darth,

There are some stands I have created that are not posted - the pics/videos of these are secret for now...

Respectfully,
Sanjuro
SANJURO SYSTEMS - Custom Lightsaber Stands, Custom Chassis Disks for Lightsaber builds, and other related items.

My Business - Home

Offline Sanjuro

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Sanjuro Systems
    • Sanjuro Systems
Jedi Holocron V2
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 05:42:40 PM »
Hello All,

Just thought I would share with you my version of the Jedi Holocron.

It is made from 2 layers of 1/8" Acrylic (Charcoal mirrored and Blue tinted) and measure 3"x3"x3".

Here is a video for your viewing.

http://youtu.be/v74tmeuSioI

Thanks.

Respectfully,
Sanjuro
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:52:36 PM by Sanjuro »

My Business - Home

Offline Sanjuro

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Sanjuro Systems
    • Sanjuro Systems
Star Wars themed Christmas Ornaments
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 11:08:01 PM »
Hello All,

Just in time for the season, I made some Star Wars themed Christmas ornaments just for fun.

Respectfully,
Sanjuro

My Business - Home

Offline C-3P0

• Formerly known as Dave316
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
Re: SANJURO SYSTEMS - Custom Lightsaber Stands and More - Services
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 11:16:12 PM »
 :D those are real nice John! Would make a great Star Wars themed christmas :) great stuff as always.

Offline LUKE SKYWALKER

• Formerly Egon Mcgregor
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Keeper of the Graflex
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 12:47:10 AM »
wow Sanjuro! I really love your work!!! the jedi holocron would  look amazing on a christmas tree  8)

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 03:25:44 AM »
Beautiful work...fun idea...Merry Christmas!
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Sanjuro

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Sanjuro Systems
    • Sanjuro Systems
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 06:38:03 PM »
Hello All,

Some have been asking - so I thought I would do a video of the laser cutter in action.

These disks are for our own Satele Shan.

Respectfully,
Sanjuro

My Business - Home

Offline Machinimax

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Sentinel
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 07:31:39 PM »
Hello All,

Some have been asking - so I thought I would do a video of the laser cutter in action.

These disks are for our own Satele Shan.

Respectfully,
Sanjuro

That is too cool!!!!!!

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world!

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

Offline Darthlwin

• Master Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2012, 02:29:02 AM »
Hmm. I've always wanted to see how the process looks like! Fantastic!

Offline LUKE SKYWALKER

• Formerly Egon Mcgregor
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Keeper of the Graflex
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 08:47:22 AM »
very cool! thanks Sanjuro for sharing this!

Offline Sanjuro

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Sanjuro Systems
    • Sanjuro Systems
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 12:58:14 AM »
First post updated with the Modular Lightsaber Stand.

Respectfully,
Sanjuro

My Business - Home

retrousse