fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for Lord Bane  (Read 35394 times)

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
Re: Feedback for Lord Bane
« Reply #240 on: October 06, 2016, 10:31:01 AM »
I sent LB my One Replica's Luke V2 for a conversion to a Luke V3.
LB used a Roman's Replica graflex clamp, Pastor Jedi clamp card and added a PC 4, Tri Cree XPE2 GGW, 2 watt speaker,
and weathered it beautifully -weathered copper neck, light weathering on the pommel and emitter, etc. I had emailed him an image of the Luke V3 prop and he did a great job matching it up to the image!
She is loud, bright and takes a 1" blade, and turned into a very nice sturdy, screen accurate Luke V3.

5/5 across the board on outstanding communication via emails and phone calls, great weathering and saber smithing and well packaged, sent me a tracking#. I could not be happier!

Another great project with LB, this is my fifth time working with him. I'll be working with him again!

Thanks Steve!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 09:52:25 AM by sithslayer1 »

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
Re: Feedback for Lord Bane
« Reply #241 on: March 22, 2018, 04:57:39 AM »
Another 5/5 for LB! I sent him a Korbanth DV6 with CF8 for weathering and a One Replica's Luke V3 for a board upgrade from a PC4 to a CS4, taken from one of my other sabers.
Great work as usual, great communication, exceeded my expectations! Sabers were well packaged, sent me a tracking# and I am very happy!

Another great project with LB. Steve does high quality work and makes it pleasant and easy to work with him!

Thanks again LB!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 04:59:11 AM by sithslayer1 »

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
Feed back for Lord Bane
« Reply #242 on: May 14, 2018, 04:08:04 PM »
I recently sent Lord Bane (LB Custom Sabers)  my empty RPK Customs Luke V2 kit. He installed a Tri Cree XPE2 GGW, CF9, base speaker, Roman's replica graflex clamp, Slothfurnace clamp card, blinking accent led and a list of boot ups and fonts. Turn around time all in was about 2-3 weeks. For this hobby, when a 6 month minimum wait is average, this is amazing!
5/5 Across the board! Excellent communication. Steve offered his phone # to speak directly and clarify some features I wanted. His communication, quality of work and attention to details are all high and this makes the 7th project with him.

I am very happy with his work and highly recommend his services!

Thanks again Steve!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 04:09:58 PM by sithslayer1 »

retrousse