fiduciary

Author Topic: REGAL JEDI by Hon_Rev  (Read 21295 times)

Offline vulcan fox

• Master Force User
Re: REGAL JEDI by Hon_Rev
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 03:50:08 PM »
these are wonderful pieces of art in their own right, fabulous work hon rev.

Offline bluerolla

• Experienced Force User
  • Happy Valley Hawaii
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2011, 09:10:11 PM »
How much would it be to make a obi wan EPIII ROTS bling strip? this would go in to a MKIII. thanks

Offline Hon_Rev

• Master Force User
  • Drama free since '08
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 07:27:00 AM »
How much would it be to make a obi wan EPIII ROTS bling strip? this would go in to a MKIII. thanks
I made one a few months ago for $80 that went on Aluke123's Obi hilt. Here is the link to the build thread...http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=26642.0

Just shoot me a PM if you are interested brother and I will add you to the build list.

"the undisputed bling master." Darth Inferis
REGAL JEDI by Hon_Rev

Offline Hon_Rev

• Master Force User
  • Drama free since '08
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2011, 07:49:33 AM »
Greetings everyone!! ;D

Ive been away A LOT this year and the end of last year and wanted to update everyone of my situation.

I had some major computer problems starting in November and ending, well just now. I still dont have itunes up but can at least get work going again.

At the first of the year my puppy and myself were attacked by a pit bull resulting in the puppy being ok but my finger getting pretty beat up.  :'( So after that its been doctor visits, tetanus shots, x-rays, and now a small claims court case Im filing today.  ::)

I also was offered several out of town job possibilities. One is in Austin Texas and the other was in Steamboat Springs Colorado. The Austin job might happen in a few months but the Steamboat one fell through.

In February I celebrated my birthday at the biggest gem show in the country in Tuscon Arizona! I found a lot of really cool stones including some meteorites that Im going to make into intergalactic jewelry! One piece is called Esquel Pallasite Meteorite... 8) google it! Its meteorite with Peridot that formed as it was falling to Earth...intergalactic gemstone!!! Im way too make this line and will share the pics when I get them done.

Now, about the bling...

I have a few customers that Im doing projects for right now and must admit these good and bad life situations have gotten me VERY backed up! Im very thankful for the few of you that have been patient beyond the beyond!  :-*

I have never required a deposit from my customers but now that Im not in a situation that I can afford the build costs upfront Im asking for a 50% deposit before I start the project.
Im really liking Jango's rule of adding a nuisance fee to the order if Im contacted/bugged too much about a project but am not sure about that one yet.

There are some great projects on the bench that Im excited to share with you all and glad to have my computer back up and running so I can join in more! Been really missing my FX world and friends! Thanks for all the support and love I feel from this family, really looking forward to catching up.
Rev

"the undisputed bling master." Darth Inferis
REGAL JEDI by Hon_Rev

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2011, 07:55:05 AM »
Glad to see you getting back in full swing.  Too bad about Steamboat.  I would love to live out there.

I look forward to seeing more bling when you get it up.

Offline Vincent

• Experienced Force User
  • Unorthodox swordsman
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 09:39:44 AM »
Wow it's been 9 months since if been here, life realy keeps me busy but finally a pic of my Tau Dog Tag which he did for me, I'm very happy with it and I can only recommend him to everybody.

retrousse