fiduciary

Author Topic: quick Mace Windu review  (Read 3358 times)

Offline mandrake_the

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
quick Mace Windu review
« on: December 14, 2005, 12:31:56 PM »
to be able to almost realistically run and jump about my house like a jedi is something i think any star wars fan has always wanted to do, if you did id probably tell you to get out my house find a reasonably close by alternative, but aside from my poor attempts at humour, this makes it possible!

This is my first saber so i dont know whether the pros and cons of this one are things that are common for all fx sabers but ill say them anyway.

the blade, not as bright as id have hoped from the pics, but i think thats something to do with the camera making most of the shot normal brightness and thus making the saber look brighter than it is cos its the brightest thing in shot, but in the right light conditions (my room) two 60 watt lamps, it is very super muchos cool.

the sounds, very loud, almost hurts the ears when close, could be clearer but for the size of the speaker it handles it very well. power up and down sounds play exactly the right speed and sounds for the extension of the blade, sat there turning it off and on for ages.

instructions say don't ever hit the blade on anything, but why and how could you have a clash sound if you arent supposed to hear it?!? and also why shouldnt we be allowed to use it in complete darkness when thats when its by far at its super muchos coolest?!?

hilt is great, bigger than i expected but i think the best looking one with te gold and chrome everywhere, not as heavy as id thought very cool for swinging around, trying to learn some show off style moves to impress my mates, although at the same time showing girls how much of a geek i am, why are the shallow girls always so hot?

im 23, and this is the only thing ive been able to really play with in ages, except lego, lego is cool, and scalextric, and micromachine will always be fun, as will setting up my soft pokemon toys around my bed and giving them sweets and cakes until they are full and happy, now thats a weekend.

But the saber IS even more fun than pokemon tea party, i know thats hard to believe, but its true. just need to convince dave to buy one too so we can duel.

Offline DarthArn

• Master Force User
  • They'll do their job. I guarantee that...
Re: quick Mace Windu review
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 02:59:11 PM »
not that quick i believe

- Custom Saber Shop Luxeon
-UltraFX Luxeon

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• Formerly known as Bandit-Jedi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have a way with...the Force.
    • My other love...2002 Trans Am Collector Edition
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 03:01:44 PM »
yeah, not quick but an interesting and fun read, nonetheless!
 ;D

May The Force FX Be With You!

Offline Dark Skywalker

• formerly known as Dark Skywalker
  • Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 04:33:22 PM »
Great review.  ;D

Nothing Is Impossible

Offline Irkis Clag

• Force User
  • You were to destroy the sith not join them!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 12:31:07 PM »
nice review i am getting 1 from MR

Offline Jedi Ollie

• Force User
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 12:07:55 PM »
Haha  :D Great review, made me laugh!

retrousse