fiduciary

Author Topic: GRAFLEX-FX-SABERS "The LIST & PRICES" 2008  (Read 51595 times)

Offline Skitch_Daywalker

• No Force
  • www.mystictreestudios.com
    • Mystic Tree Recording Studios
Re: GRAFLEX-FX-SABERS "The LIST & PRICES" 2008
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2008, 09:25:28 AM »
haha, ok. that makes more sense!  Crystal Chamber/Crystal Focus...it got me all confused.  I do agree with you though, it's either go hard or admire from a distance :).  I've been doing research for the last 3 months on various sabersmiths and companies that do Force FX Conversions, and interestingly enough, ALL of them referred me here to speak with Master Yoda.  Talk about a reputation.  But it's very obvious to me that the quality of his work, and the features are the best you can get.  It is a premium price, but then when I think about all the other movie props I have in my movie room (Legolas Screen worn Lothlorien Quiver w/ Gold Etched Daggers $3000) I realize I'm getting a great deal for the most sought after movie prop in the history of movies :)  Plus everyone on this forum is awesome.  So an overall amazing experience.  Thanks Guys.  I feel so stupid asking questions.

Skitch Daywalker

Blademaster

« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2008, 05:31:38 PM »
hi Master Yoda how much is a diy chassis kit and if it will work with a grafelshop blade adapter ?

MTFBTY

Blademaster

Offline Jedi-Diah

• Force User
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2008, 05:47:58 PM »
I can't speak for Yoda but I think the DIY chassis (not available yet) comes with the Graflexshop blade holder.

hi Master Yoda how much is a diy chassis kit and if it will work with a grafelshop blade adapter ?

MTFBTY

Blademaster

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »
The kits if offered don not have a price tag yet as Yoda is still researching development options.  He will chime in I am sure when he knows what he is going to do.  And yes the chassis uses the Graflex Shop shorter blade holder.  IF you are building a graflex Yoda's chassis is the best.  It not only holds everything neatly but it looks amazing on the inside.  Everytime you take the batteries out you will swear you are opening up a real lightsaber.  You can't get any better than this for the time being.  I am sure Yoda will continue to outdo himself in the months and years to come.

Blademaster

« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2008, 04:49:51 PM »
i won a ANH Luke graflex replica off ebay. and i saw a youtube of the Ultasound 2.0 in a luke lightsaber with the Chassis made by Yoda and i want to do that to my lightsaber 

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2008, 05:02:29 PM »
My recomendation is to hold tight blademaster and see what Yoda unveils.  Yes IMO his chassis is the best thing for a graflex.  You just can't beat it.

Offline Baena

• Padawan Learner
    • My illustration blog
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2008, 03:08:17 PM »
Good to hear Yoda's alive, He's so awesome at responding to PMs, when he hadn't responded to mine I was a tad worried.
Hope all is well with you man!  8)

Looking forward to the DYI chassis!  ;D

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2008, 03:33:42 PM »
No worries Baena, he's here just not on as much as he'd like to be.  Very busy he is with website changes, chassis to make, awaiting the US 2.0, and a broken laser cutter to boot.  I wouldn't expect to see him on much at all as he has a huge list of graflex hilts to produce.  His four little green fingers will be wittering away on those crystal chambers. :D

Offline Skitch_Daywalker

• No Force
  • www.mystictreestudios.com
    • Mystic Tree Recording Studios
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »
Yeah, it's incredible the amount of quality his poor fingers produce.  I can't imagine anyone would ever want to part with anything from him, not even for money.  Some guy on ebay is selling a Yoda made graflex, he's got to be sad.  Keep up the good work Yoda!!  We are all rooting for you!  I can't wait for mine!

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2008, 12:13:49 PM »
I can't imagine anyone would ever want to part with anything from him, not even for money. 

How true.  I just gutted my graflex to sell off the parts so I could upgrade to Yoda's new crystal chamber.  I have a new one coming soon but that was still hard to part it out and ship off my empty hilt.  When you own a Yoda graflex you can never go back.   ;D

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2008, 01:02:25 PM »
I can't imagine anyone would ever want to part with anything from him, not even for money. 

How true.  I just gutted my graflex to sell off the parts so I could upgrade to Yoda's new crystal chamber.  I have a new one coming soon but that was still hard to part it out and ship off my empty hilt.  When you own a Yoda graflex you can never go back.   ;D

All Too true. ;)

Offline Master Tholme

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2008, 04:53:36 PM »
I feel like I'm waiting in line at the DMV but this is gonna be way better than a crappy license!

Offline Baena

• Padawan Learner
    • My illustration blog
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2008, 12:29:44 PM »
Hey when I see great things like that new chassis, it's just one more testimony that patience pays off!
So I will continue in my patience.  ;D
All the best to you Yoda!  8)

Offline Darth Kastel

• No Force
« Reply #133 on: October 30, 2008, 09:36:43 AM »
His four little green fingers will be wittering away on those crystal chambers. :D

Isn't Yoda supposed to have only 3 fingers on each hand ?  :P

Offline jay29

• No Force
  • "May the Force be with ya'll"
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2008, 05:21:02 PM »
Still no word from Yoda  :'( :'( I PM'ed back in the beginning of September. He must be really
busy.  I am trying very hard to be patient, but just in case the Dark Side takes over, are there any
other members or places you can send your graflex to have it converted. I can't buy a Ultra sound2.0
everyone is "SOLD OUT", I know a lot of websites carry the conversion "kits" but is there anybody else
who actually does the conversion that would have soundboards and everything included?
"Perhaps you feel you are being treated unfairly....SUCKA!!"

retrousse