fiduciary

Author Topic: Look what I FOUND on Ebay!! Post your wins and other bargains!  (Read 408350 times)

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
Re: Look what I FOUND on Ebay!! Post your wins and other bargains!
« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2013, 08:32:59 AM »
Made from Wampa fat obviously...

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline DarthAlice880

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2013, 04:12:15 PM »
 Hahhaaa! Actually the stuff is very nice, she also makes a Dagobah soap with Tatooine in the works (I should know i'm married to her, shameless plug). She's been making soap for over 30 yrs. Shameless plug for our new Ebay store Johnson Sundries ;) We also changed it to free shipping on all soaps
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251220535110
[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/d7de3aa0746a70e0.png[/img][/url]

Offline nartules

• Master Force User
« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2013, 04:32:12 PM »
I'm going to try the hoth stuff.  I don't know about Dagobah, not my idea of 'clean'...Now a type of soap from the planet of Naboo...that seems refreshing to me.

Time will bring the real end of our trial.  One day they'll be no remnants

Offline JANGO FETT

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2013, 07:02:23 PM »
I'm going to try the hoth stuff.  I don't know about Dagobah, not my idea of 'clean'...Now a type of soap from the planet of Naboo...that seems refreshing to me.

Made from the fat of gungans... Refreshing from a certain point of view.

Offline DarthAlice880

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2013, 02:39:32 PM »
I'm going to try the hoth stuff.  I don't know about Dagobah, not my idea of 'clean'...Now a type of soap from the planet of Naboo...that seems refreshing to me.
Thanks Nartules! She is sending you a sample of Dagobah for your review as well as the Hoth.
@ Jango, naaahhh we just visit the local lipo clinics! (seen fightclub one too many times LOL) JK, JK JK!!!!!Actually it amazes that people are so hardcore about soap that they have forums that look alot like this one, with everyone trying to out do each other in the final product (sounds familiar huh?) And my Lady i'm proud to announce is considered a Master Soap Smith by her peers ;D
Here is a pic of her Elemental Line that is Also on our store, Thanks again for the feed-back gentlemen , As I write this she is making Tatooine with twin rising suns, and also Kashyyyk is being poured into silicone molds

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:44:44 PM by DarthAlice880 »
[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/d7de3aa0746a70e0.png[/img][/url]

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2013, 02:47:43 PM »
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline cordaroyfog

• Master Force User
  • Just your friendly neighborhood Fog...
« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2013, 03:23:40 PM »
just found this on the bay if any 1 is interested, no time limit, the detail looks really good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/eFX-STAR-WARS-OLD-REPUBLIC-Master-Orgus-LIGHTSABER-FACTORY-SEALED-NEW-/370739817584?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5651d0ac70

These were given out free to bioware employees, people have been trying to sell them on ebay for quite a while and this price is ridiculously high.

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2013, 03:38:33 PM »
I'm going to try the hoth stuff.  I don't know about Dagobah, not my idea of 'clean'...Now a type of soap from the planet of Naboo...that seems refreshing to me.
Thanks Nartules! She is sending you a sample of Dagobah for your review as well as the Hoth.
@ Jango, naaahhh we just visit the local lipo clinics! (seen fightclub one too many times LOL) JK, JK JK!!!!!Actually it amazes that people are so hardcore about soap that they have forums that look alot like this one, with everyone trying to out do each other in the final product (sounds familiar huh?) And my Lady i'm proud to announce is considered a Master Soap Smith by her peers ;D
Here is a pic of her Elemental Line that is Also on our store, Thanks again for the feed-back gentlemen , As I write this she is making Tatooine with twin rising suns, and also Kashyyyk is being poured into silicone molds

That's really cool.  Will have to try some :D.  Does she have a regular website also, or just the eBay store?

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Corran Horn

• Formerly known as Keil Edge
  • Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • CSJ Props an NEC Certified Installer
    • CSJ Props
« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2013, 03:50:15 PM »
just found this on the bay if any 1 is interested, no time limit, the detail looks really good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/eFX-STAR-WARS-OLD-REPUBLIC-Master-Orgus-LIGHTSABER-FACTORY-SEALED-NEW-/370739817584?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5651d0ac70

These were given out free to bioware employees, people have been trying to sell them on ebay for quite a while and this price is ridiculously high.

At least they didn't steal Sloth's pics this time around.

"It's only stupid if we die doing it, otherwise it's heroism." -Corran Horn-

Offline DarthAlice880

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2013, 04:40:39 PM »

That's really cool.  Will have to try some :D.  Does she have a regular website also, or just the eBay store?
Yes, Just an ebay store that is going to get filled out more as time passes, until now it's been getting all of the ladies in her office, and the local specialty shops hooked on the stuff (especially as dry as this time of year can be for alot of folks, we had 10 below zero windchills the other day with 0 humidity, this soap is moisturizing as well as being scented with high end essential oils...

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2013, 04:44:14 PM »
Very cool, I just figured if she had a website I could save her the eBay fees :D.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
  • You wanna buy some deathsticks? :D
« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2013, 04:57:20 PM »
Ebay feeessss  >:( *Shakes his fist*

Offline Jasten Skywalker

• Force User
« Reply #162 on: February 01, 2013, 08:48:49 AM »
Hi. I was just perusing ebay for saber stuff and ran across someone selling a CF v4.1. Thought maybe somebody here might be interested.  :)    

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crystal-Focus-Version-4-1-Soundboard-for-Custom-Lightsabers-/251220928821?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7def2935

Mods: If this kind of thing isn't allowed, I apologize. Just let me know and I'll delete it.

**EDIT*** Thanks for moving it to the right place.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 01:23:32 PM by Jasten Skywalker »

Offline cordaroyfog

• Master Force User
  • Just your friendly neighborhood Fog...
« Reply #163 on: February 01, 2013, 09:19:20 AM »
Should be in the ebay thread

Offline JANGO FETT

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2013, 09:23:05 AM »
Merged.

:)

retrousse