fiduciary

Author Topic: Broken MR Mirrorstand received in Auction. Do not buy from psychopilot27  (Read 6810 times)

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
The seller has agreed to file a claim with USPS, as the package was insured.
I have given him till 06/12/09 to make good.

From the emails
First of all. I'm very sorry that happened. My dad past away and I had to leave town. My half brother packed the saber for me. Obviously he did a bad job. Second, The shipping was calculated to another state. Since you live an hour away obviously it was cheaper. Third, the package was insured. I can issue the refund for the shipping charges. But if the post office broke it they have to pay for it. I will go Monday morning and open a claim. Rest assure it will be taken care of. But, You have to be patient with me. I din't meant for this to happened. But it it the post office responsibility for that package to arrive safe. They have to pay for the full amount or whatever they broke. It can take up to 30 days for them to investigate. BUT THE PACKAGE WAS INSURED!!!! Let me know what you think of this and work with me before leaving negative feedback please.

I just saw the pics Jango. I would be pisst too.  Looking at your feedback I can see you have been on ebay for a while. You know this things can happened. I'm not justifying this by no means. But if you read the complete auction it said no refunds also. I'm not going to leave you hanging on this. They must it have thown this box pretty good for this to happened. I was a pilot for UPS and I can tell you how they throw packages around. USPS is no diferent. You probably will get the saber and your money back by the post office. But you have to let me go thru the process. I have to go to the post office on Monday since I also sold some guns  on gunbroker.com and have to ship them Monday. I will open a claim for this. Again, I'm very sorry. This is a first for me. I have never have this happened to me before. Look at my feedback if you don't beleive me. My fault for delegating on my dumbass half brother but given the circumstances I hope you understand.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline ArkaiHalon

• Stand Maker to the Stars!
  • Force User
wow dude, I just saw this.
Based on the guy's feedback, I"m pretty sure you'll at least get  your money back.

As for that stand itself, If you'd like, I can easily cut you a new mirrored piece, and new legs as well for the base.
Just need dimensions. I'll even take a shot at making a new cover. lemme know.

Offline JANGO FETT

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
He said he would file the claim on Monday, so I emailed this morning asking "Any News". I wanted to know if the claim was filed at least.

You are kidding right? You expect the post office to settle a claim in a week?

Nice. >:( I almost filed the claim with paypal right then. I decided to be cool and sent this

Perhaps a Quick FYI email stating,
"Hey Josh, I filed the claim,. I will let you know when I hear something"

A little communication goes a long way in customer service.

Offline JANGO FETT

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
Based on the guy's feedback, I"m pretty sure you'll at least get  your money back.

As for that stand itself, If you'd like, I can easily cut you a new mirrored piece, and new legs as well for the base.

I think I'll take you up on that offer. PM incoming

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
Josh, there's also Kodofett on RPF that you can reference for help if needed.  He's back in the business.  Since you are out a case, maybe he could custom make you one for multiple sabers to be displayed together, similar to a certain Maul, Obi-wan, Qui-Gonn setup I've seen somewhere   ;)  *wink*

Offline OBI-WAN KENOBI

• Resident Negotiator
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • You don't want to sell me death sticks.
Kodofett is back?  Sweet! 

You are kidding right? You expect the post office to settle a claim in a week?

Wow, that was kinda snide on his part.  ::)  I like that response you sent him.

Offline ArkaiHalon

• Stand Maker to the Stars!
  • Force User

I think I'll take you up on that offer. PM incoming

Response coming back.

Offline morrisart85

• Experienced Force User
Josh, there's also Kodofett on RPF that you can reference for help if needed.  He's back in the business.  Since you are out a case, maybe he could custom make you one for multiple sabers to be displayed together, similar to a certain Maul, Obi-wan, Qui-Gonn setup I've seen somewhere   ;)  *wink*

I'm sorry to derail the topic, but...what?! I definitely need to see this

Offline Morbid_Curiosity

• No Force
Jango, I was about to say that you might want to Look into TAP Plastics for the cover.

But Arkai is on it, so I think you are in good hands. 8)

Offline JANGO FETT

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
Well, it looks like I'm out whatever money it costs to repair the stand. The seller has not sent or returned any emails.

If you buy from psychopilot27, and it arrives broken file a claim immediately and return the items. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=psychopilot27&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=VIP:feedback

I wish I had.

retrousse