fiduciary

Author Topic: Nbv4 color on the go & cx-x motion  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Mikenguyenknives

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Nbv4 color on the go & cx-x motion
« on: October 19, 2019, 04:44:11 PM »
Hi All,

I’m a noob and after a ton of searching I can’t find answers to these 2 things:

1. I have a single button neopixel with nbv4, I can’t figure out how to do color on the go like my cx-x with 2 buttons. Is this even possible and if it is what is the button sequence?

2. My new Sabertrio with cx-x with neopixel is awesome but the swing sensitivity and also flash on clash sensitivity is very low, what settings do o change to increase sensitivity in the configuration file. Is it in the main file or in each sound font?

Thank you so much for any help

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
Re: Nbv4 color on the go & cx-x motion
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 07:17:30 AM »
Hi All,

I’m a noob and after a ton of searching I can’t find answers to these 2 things:

1. I have a single button neopixel with nbv4, I can’t figure out how to do color on the go like my cx-x with 2 buttons. Is this even possible and if it is what is the button sequence?

2. My new Sabertrio with cx-x with neopixel is awesome but the swing sensitivity and also flash on clash sensitivity is very low, what settings do o change to increase sensitivity in the configuration file. Is it in the main file or in each sound font?

Thank you so much for any help
1) You can't do stuff that CFX does with Nano Biscotte board, so the answer is no.
2) You need to take a look at the CFX (Crystal Focus v10) board PDF manual, you can download it on plecterlabs.com

retrousse